• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trouble Attaching Pix To Market Place Ad

Before setting up the ad I uploaded all of my photos. When placing the ad, I could only upload photos from my computer as opposed to choosing from the ones I had previously uploaded.

Also, when I tried to 'upload form computer', it would not let me upload any pix that had previously been used in a forum.

Help? I want to edit my NSX For Sale ad to include ALL my photos.

Thanks, DC

I figured this forum will need a picture posting tutorial, so here it is. I'll post info on how to get image URLs on the bottom.

Clickhere.jpg

ThenHere.jpg

Paste URLs in here (one at a time).
Pastepicturelinkhere.jpg

You have two ways to post the link, (1) either copy and paste the URL Link into the box in PIC 3 or (2) just paste the URL directly into the post[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/cinek10/Posting%20Pictures/Piclinks.jpg

Your post should look like that

IMG-1.jpg

After that just hit "Submit New Thread" or "Submit Reply" and you're done.

Info on getting the image URLs.

You can upload or host your pictures on a verity or different sites i chose Photobucket because seems the best to me.

Firefox makes it easy to copy image URLs, all you do is right click and click Copy Image Location

CopyImageLocation.jpg

In internet Explorer, right click on the picture and copy the highlighted URL.

Properties.jpg

IECopyLink.jpg

Once you have the IE link just follow the steps above

Back