• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TRXTR at the Gananoque meet

It was awesome to see you guys out at the meet today. I took photos of most of the cars, but edited the photo's of Bash's car first because they're being made into a poster. Here's what I've got so far. I'll make a thread about todays show and shine and update that. C&C on the pics are welcomed

widebody2stu9.jpg

widebody3shi6.jpg

widebody4shl4.jpg

widebody5sqi5.jpg

widebody9sdy8.jpg

widebody6sye9.jpg

widebody10snf0.jpg

widebody11scv9.jpg

widebody8sxz1.jpg

A-Rogue.

Your center console is the BEST I've seem on Prime.

A-Rogue.

Your center console is the BEST I've seem on Prime.

I wish I could say it's mine. The car belongs to a "TRXTR" on here. I was just in the right place at the right time and got to take some pics of it at the meet in Gananoque this weekend. Amazing cars and a bunch of cool dudes. Trust me, these photo's don't do this car justice

We used to stop by Gananoque all the time. My parents have a cottage in the 1000 Islands, so we cruise over a bunch....that's of course, if it's the same place, which it may not be. lol

We used to stop by Gananoque all the time. My parents have a cottage in the 1000 Islands, so we cruise over a bunch....that's of course, if it's the same place, which it may not be. lol

It certainly is the same place. LOADS of cottages around that area and lots of businesses that make their yearly income strictly off the summer tourism

The bumper is part of the original Comptech wide body package when they use to sell it. However, the body kit has since been copied and copies can be found on ebay.

Careful of ebay Comptech knock offs. most are crap. I have seen sunlight thru them they were so thin. :frown:

Nice pics Andy, I look forward to the rest! Yes, the kit is a Comptech replica. I couldn't see sunlight through it, however it needed to be reinforced to avoid cracks. So far so good!

The center console was modified to fit the larger kenwood screen so I had to relocate the climate control in the center box between the seats. I'll post pics soon.

BASH

Hey those door panels look kinda familiar:smile:

Car looks great bro, let me know when you want the wheel, etc.
Projects like this are the reason I visit prime, the fabrication aspect is really exciting ,can you post more pics of the interior etc?

Rav

This is a bad a.. car
Getting my kit this weekend
Wanted to no what to do with a CT wide body for the iner fenders front and back quarters, it look like there is none, someone can explain what to do

Thanks

This is a bad a.. car
Getting my kit this weekend
Wanted to no what to do with a CT wide body for the iner fenders front and back quarters, it look like there is none, someone can explain what to do

Thanks

In the middle of doing this widebody on mine as well. As far as liners go, you have 2 options... roll with out them, or fabricate something. Nobody makes any for it. Ive tried about 3 different ways and havent been happy with any of them.

The owner is part of the nsxcc exec, bett post in the canadian forum if you want his attention.

In the middle of doing this widebody on mine as well. As far as liners go, you have 2 options... roll with out them, or fabricate something. Nobody makes any for it. Ive tried about 3 different ways and havent been happy with any of them.

eyecandy Thanks I new is got to be customs made no choice I wanted to be perfect as possible, trully help thanks again

Although I hate the wide body look, this one is done with simplicity and style......I likey

Back