• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TUBI exhaust for 91-96

Here's some pics
sorry but when i got home, got dark:(
i'm selling since i'm upgrading rear valance to an 02' and quad tips aren't compatible. i've ordered a Taitec with single tips

thanks

Jon

fafd28d6.jpg

fafd29cc.jpg

Will i have to wait for your other exhaust to arrive b4 i can get the tubi ??and am i the first one in line to buy?? or is it first pay first get ?

elixer said:
Here's some pics
sorry but when i got home, got dark:(
i'm selling since i'm upgrading rear valance to an 02' and quad tips aren't compatible. i've ordered a Taitec with single tips

thanks

Jon

hehe, maybe we should've traded :D I've been debating about getting a Tubi. I currently have the JGTC parallel, and at times (rare, but it does happen), the loudness gets on my nerves.

Here's some better pics i took during the day

Acura NSX Pilot: if i remember correctly, you are the one who emailed me details about installing the indiglo gauges few months back, right? It was very kind of you to take time to explain the whole 'wiring thing' to an electronic moron like myself. It helped A LOT! If you posted a bit earlier, i would have definately sold it to you first for sure, however, i do have a local interest who contacted me within like minutes of my post and he is coming today to look at it. If things don't work out. I will email you first thing tomorrow morning. thanks again for your help before. maybe this is the time that i pay you back :D

SilverOne: i should have thought about that. trading with someone from the forum. sorry!

fafc18d4.jpg

fafc1ce2.jpg

fafc1be6.jpg

fafc1b04.jpg

Back