• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tubi Group Buy

Call Matt at Eurotech (the in-house Tubi N.A. distributor we went through) and see if he has any left. I know he ordered extras. Be sure and tell him that Mark is still waiting on his exhaust clamps.

*bump bump*

Did you guys complete the group buy with success? Have you all recieved your exhausts?

Just want to know, as I was told that Tubi only made and sold at least 10 of the exhausts, a group buy...

Heard sounclips on the tubi and I loved it more than the 2700 $ Gruppe M version 3 that I was going to buy.

Thanks

|Adeel said:
*bump bump*

Did you guys complete the group buy with success? Have you all recieved your exhausts?

Just want to know, as I was told that Tubi only made and sold at least 10 of the exhausts, a group buy...

Heard sounclips on the tubi and I loved it more than the 2700 $ Gruppe M version 3 that I was going to buy.

Thanks

Hi

I love my Tubi. If I go by where you live this summer you can hear it.

Take a look in my gallery. There are a couple of soundclips there of Tubi's.

Regards

martin said:
Hi

I love my Tubi. If I go by where you live this summer you can hear it.

Take a look in my gallery. There are a couple of soundclips there of Tubi's.

Regards

Yeah I know and I'm blaming YOU for making me want one so bad!!!! :D

Because I had made my mind to purchase a GruppeM Version 3 exhaust, from SOS, but I heard some of the Tubi-clips (movies and sound) and "fell in love".

The sound is exactly how I love it, and the 2-tip look is something I've been wanting too. I know Supersprint have a 2-tip on each side exhaust, but I don't have good experience with them on the other cars that I had...

Yes that's correct, I blame you for making me want a Tubi :D

:)

Back