• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tubi Style Exhaust Video

The exhaust in the video is actually the second iteration of Tubi's brought in for the OG Nsx. I have the first one from that batch. I love it, but don't rule out the older ones too. Tips are smaller and not adjustable, but sort of tuck up in the 91-01 rear valance a little more. Both sound glorious.

This image from Google appears to be one of the original design, just for reference.
1662086833636.png
1662086851384.png

I am proud to have been the one who convinced my friend (owner of TubiStyle in Italy) to produce 40 NSX exhausts back in 2000. I volunteered to sell them at cost to Primers and did so. The bad part of all this is that the only example I had was on my 94 NSX. I sold the car in 2004 with the Tubi and have had two nsx's since Without a Tubi. My present car is a full CT car from new and includes a CT exhaust. I am sometimes tempted to look for a Tubi. Nothing sounded like it!

P.S. i still have a list of all s/n's and buyers names.

I am proud to have been the one who convinced my friend (owner of TubiStyle in Italy) to produce 40 NSX exhausts back in 2000. I volunteered to sell them at cost to Primers and did so. The bad part of all this is that the only example I had was on my 94 NSX. I sold the car in 2004 with the Tubi and have had two nsx's since Without a Tubi. My present car is a full CT car from new and includes a CT exhaust. I am sometimes tempted to look for a Tubi. Nothing sounded like it!

P.S. i still have a list of all s/n's and buyers names.
I agree - nothing sounds like it. Thank you for bringing this to the community! Even the Honda PRC employee who rode with me at XPO 07 in Maryville commented on how 'this sounds so good/different to other exhausts'.

Back