• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

TURBO 93 Lexus SC300 NA-T (10 second 1/4 mile)

dx3

Contributing Member
Guys,

As usual, I spend months building a car just the way I want it, and then it sits in the garage because I am too scared to drive it. This car has taken 9 months and ridiculous amounts of money to get it in the shape it is in.

It is a 93 Lexus SC300 with approx 110k on the chassis, 40k on the shortblock, and about 5k on the TH400.

Timing belt/water pump/seals all have less than 15 miles on them. New transmission fluid, new brake fluid, new oil. New 97+ kit, wheels etc all have < 15 miles on them.

I also replaced the engine wiring harness because it had been hacked up. Every electrical connection on here has been soldered, shrink wrapped and then taped.

Due to the loose TC, I don't have accurate dyno numbers on race gas. On 91 w/ meth it did 454rwhp (bear in mind that is through a TH400.) The car ran an 11.1 prior to me fixing everything, so I think it would be fair to assume this car will run mid 10's.

Here is a list of the mods, although I am sure I am forgetting a lot of them

3mm head gasket
BL Stage 2 turbo kit 67mm turbo.
HKS Boost Controller
AEM EMS (GM IAT, AEM 3.5 Bar MAP sensor) just refreshed by AEM
HKS DLI
AEM Uego Wideband (<15 miles on it.)
HKS BOV
HKS Gate
BLTH400 transmission, Transbrake, custom spec converter
Custom Driveshaft
Supra TT Auto Limited Slip Differential
Dakota Digital (<15 miles on it.)
Twin Walbros
880cc injectors (just flow tested and cleaned)
Steel braided fuel lines, anodized fittings
Aeromotive FPR with Gauge
BL FMIC kit
Tutone black/tan interior
1997+ full body upgrade (<15 miles on it.)
5% tint
HID’s – Headlights and Foglights
19x8.5/19x9.5 wheels with 10mm Project Kics Spacers (<15 miles on it.)
Snow Performance Dual Nozzle Methanol Injection
Tein Coilovers
Defi Boost and EGT Gauges in Custom Gauge Pod (<15 miles on it.)
Crower 264/272 Cams (<15 miles on it.)
Crower Titanium Springs/Retainers (<15 miles on it.)
LS400 calipers/rotors
Greddy Tubo Timer(<15 miles on it.)
Custom Clear Sidemarkers (<15 miles on it.)

I flew Justin Nenni up here to tune the car (about 2 months ago) and the car has been driven twice since then.

Problems:

Gas Gauge works intermittently with < 1/4 tank. I believe this is due to the float being moved for the 2nd fuel line.
AC mod needs done on the AEM for it to work. I can fix this when I find the time.
Gauge lights turn off when headlights turn on (working on fixing this.)

98176791_9c2jBnm4.png

98193231_Sc4tho3Z.png

_MG_2243.jpg

_MG_2237.jpg

_MG_2249.jpg

_MG_2253.jpg

_MG_2251.jpg

Pictures.jpg

Pictures003Medium-6.jpg

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p309/drinkdontdrive/?action=view&current=93scb.flv

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p309/drinkdontdrive/?action=view&current=93sca.flv

$19k. Open to interesting trades although not willing to add any $$ to the deal...

Sold an NSX on here, several cars on Clublexus, and you can check my feedback on ebay - jonnymccann

Jonny

Back