• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo NSX and Skyline GTR!

the footage wasn't much of a race, rice boy fly by (better?). But, right as we where merging on the 405 after cars and coffee we did a second gear roll from 40mph and left him about a bus behind. There was a silver na1 bone stock that can probably vouch and i'm sure he didn't miss it as i flew by him pretty quick. At least i'm enjoying her before she goes to her new home. I named my nsx "she" I tried lining up with this GTR but every time I honked once he took off trying to get the jump. I tried twice and he wouldn't go on three. So, i was hoping once the camera was rolling maybe he would of gone for it without honking.

FLAME SUIT ON!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHR38DbAxYA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHR38DbAxYA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Can I have your driver's side rear upper control arm after someone lane changes in front of you? :)

I'm as guilty as probably everyone here of exceeding the speed limit in a show of penis size, but come on now... in traffic?? Maybe drivers there believe in their turn signal more than the ones here!

Have fun and watch out...

The guy was probably a little hesitant or jumpy because he was worried about voiding his warranty and having to pay $20K for a new transmission. :wink:

Was that suppose to be a race? Just looked like he was chillin' in his lane with a car a few hundred feet in front of him (in his lane).

I passed an Enzo in my miata on the freeway...

It was not a race at all, and for information the speed limiter to 120 mph (180 kph) is only active in Japan.

that wasnt a race..........ricer boy fly by..........

And 150 in traffic?? Thats just plain stupid.............

Last edited:
Why would take a chance on killing a family in their mini-van when they change lanes in front of you? No good words for that.

That cars Turbo? :confused: Seems like it took FOREVER to get to 150...

Wish I had cars like that around here to eat for breakfast...lol

That cars Turbo? :confused: Seems like it took FOREVER to get to 150...

Wish I had cars like that around here to eat for breakfast...lol

what is your top end?
:biggrin:
Oscar

Back