• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo NSX and Skyline GTR!

Man, I'm not usually a flamer about driving fast.... but that was kind of pointless. And the highway looked pretty busy. That was really just a jacka$$ fly-by. You could've done that to a mini-van and it would've looked exactly the same. Your car sounds good, but unfortunately it just made a bunch of people go "look at the guy driving the NSX, what an idiot". :frown:

. Your car sounds good, but unfortunately it just made a bunch of people go "look at the guy driving the NSX, what an idiot". :frown:

If I was in the minivan I would have gone, "damn, that car sounded great. I wonder what exhaust setup he is running?"

Of course, I would not be in a minivan.

If I was in the minivan I would have gone, "damn, that car sounded great. I wonder what exhaust setup he is running?"

Of course, I would not be in a minivan.

I would say look at the other idiots with a NSX that drive it like a minivan. They should buy a minivan not a NSX.

I always do 120mph next to the schools.

TBH i'm sure the GTR just laughed at you, hardly a race. Makes you just look jealous...

Disappointing driving, i see the NSX is falling into ricer hands!

It's cool... I enjoyed every sec. I don't mind the flaming. You should try it, it's a lot of fun! :smile::wink:

If I where in the minivan, believe me i would of said "holy fuc**n shit, that sounded sick. I wish i had a turbo charged nsx"

TBH i'm sure the GTR just laughed at you, hardly a race. Makes you just look jealous...

I guarantee you he wasn't laughing. I smoked that shit box from a 40mph roll and left it about a bus behind! He lined up with me several times, but wouldn't race on three. He did a honk honk take off trying to get a jump. I think once he noticed he was going to be filmed he didn't want to get owned on film!

It's cool... I enjoyed every sec. I don't mind the flaming. You should try it, it's a lot of fun! :smile::wink:

If I where in the minivan, believe me i would of said "holy fuc**n shit, that sounded sick. I wish i had a turbo charged nsx"

I often wonder what Mazda 3 and Integra owners must think when they fly past my car. Now I know.

BTW, my friend's mother was driving a mini-van when a Ferrari was racing in traffic like that. She didn't have time to say "holy f'ing anything", instead he killed her. She's dead now. Keep your stupidity out of traffic.

the GTR is a nice car, i had one up to 130 on back roads and it felt like i was only doing 50.. it felt so nice and smooth, but id never really get one or ever think bout trading in my NSX for one..

I often wonder what Mazda 3 and Integra owners must think when they fly past my car. Now I know.

BTW, my friend's mother was driving a mini-van when a Ferrari was racing in traffic like that. She didn't have time to say "holy f'ing anything", instead he killed her. She's dead now. Keep your stupidity out of traffic.

U don't think ur "FSTR N U " might instigate a race with someone less mature than u are like a 16 year old that hates import cars with a "Jap Crap" bumper sticker who happens to be roaming around in a 5.0 Mustang? do u not feel that there might be some responsibility on ur behalf if he wanted to give you his opinion via his right foot on the peddle and slam into "something?"

I raced a GTR and killed it.

Personally i think the E55 is a faster car once on the freeway.

I was heading to lunch. Once I merged from one freeway to another I saw a E55 on my far left. It

I saw an opening to my 1 o'clock as some econo-box moved over. The E55 started to hammer it. I didn't even wait for the other car to fully take the other lane and dropped my hooves down.

The traffic was pretty thick and we slowed down and tried a few more times taking turns in different positions. Sometimes he was taking me from the rear and other times I was taking him from the rear. A few times he were side-by-side.

Needless to say I missed my original exit.

Everytime where the traffic was somewhat free I took away his hammer. E55 are no slouches. IMHO, I think it might be a faster freeway car than the GTR race that I had a couple of weeks ago. The pull was more of a walk, not a jog with the GTR. Of course it could have been a modded E55.

We concluded today's lesson when traffic started to jam up again and my alternative exit came up.

we slowed down and tried a few more times taking turns in different positions. Sometimes he was taking me from the rear and other times I was taking him from the rear. A few times we were side-by-side.

:eek::eek::eek:

Are you sure your talking about racing here??

oohhh I cant stop LOL

U don't think ur "FSTR N U " might instigate a race with someone less mature than u are like a 16 year old that hates import cars with a "Jap Crap" bumper sticker who happens to be roaming around in a 5.0 Mustang? do u not feel that there might be some responsibility on ur behalf if he wanted to give you his opinion via his right foot on the peddle and slam into "something?"

I would normally respond by saying that that is a stupid comment. Instead I will say, you are stupid. Stop justifying your need to prove you are a man by risking other people's lives on the street. Just stop.

Also, it's a pedal. To peddle is to sell.

There's not enough weaving in this video... If you're gonna go 150 in traffic you might as well just plant it and go balls out. And while I support this, I will say that racing is stupid. :redface:

I couldn't agree more. I'm sure the guy in the GTR was rolling his eyes just like I do when I have some guy pull next to me and rev his eclipse. :rolleyes:

Back