• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo Tuner?

Ray Wilson from PFSupercars. He tuned my ITB NSX and it runs perfect. He can pretty much tune any EMS/Cars/NA/Turbo

301-874-0611
PFSupercars

My girlfriend's parents live in MD, I think Germantown or something? If you're in the area when I visit sometime maybe I can check out your car. I've never seen or heard a ITB nsx in person.

Sounds like a plan! Germantown is only 15 mins from where I am. Shoot me a PM when you are in town next time and not only you can check it out, but you can drive it if you want.

I was going to have Tony/UMS fly out to MD and have him tune my car but decided to go with Ray from PFSupercars since hes been tuning all my cars for the last 10 years. I could not be any happier with the result. Instead of spending thousands of $$ getting your car tuned, and flying in someone from out of state each time you want tune, TRUST ME (although I don't have much credential) and at least give Ray from PFSupercars a call. Ray's been in this business for a long time and he is the only person tuning my car.

Sounds like a plan! Germantown is only 15 mins from where I am. Shoot me a PM when you are in town next time and not only you can check it out, but you can drive it if you want.

I was going to have Tony/UMS fly out to MD and have him tune my car but decided to go with Ray from PFSupercars since hes been tuning all my cars for the last 10 years. I could not be any happier with the result. Instead of spending thousands of $$ getting your car tuned, and flying in someone from out of state each time you want tune, TRUST ME (although I don't have much credential) and at least give Ray from PFSupercars a call. Ray's been in this business for a long time and he is the only person tuning my car.

I'll look them up. I thought for some reason my tune was a little "buggy" but it seems to be fine sometimes. Dunno.

Anyways yeah I'll shoot ya a PM next time I'm down that way. May not be for a while but I'll hit you up. I have so many projects going on and my cars ripped apart that I'm trying to finish up before the summer comes!

Purchased, installed, and tuned recently by Cody from LoveFab! Great results and i cant wait to get it on a dyno this Sat!

Had the privilege of driving AutoMotO turbo nSX and what a ride it is. The tune on that car is Smooth....like a baby's behind!! So now I'm looking for a tuner for my turbo nsX. Im going to call Cody From LoveFab and pFsupercars locally an see what they can do for me..
In the words of someone famous "It's all in the tune"

Any other recommendation....

I heard Ken (AutoMOTO Solutions) was having some issues with his LF tune and ended up taking the car to Richmond. Apparently he met a new tuner and was very pleased with the results. I don't know much on details, hopefully he'll post something up about it soon. :)

What a Great tuner! Matt in Richmond did a Great job! took 7 and a half hours with the tune which LF did not do. they only setup a base map and didnt even install a 3.5 bar map sensor which was suppose to be included in my install. and other stuff that im kinda mad about.... hopefully CODY resolves it!. its now tuned correctly and i have absolutely please with his work! he took his time, and i had great results! 9psi 453 wrhp! setup the 2-step/launch mode. his number is 804-502-1920. tell him that Ken sent ya!!!

So you are saying you flew in Cody and he tuned your NSX and got 361hp?
Your second tuner spent 7 hours (seems like a lot) and added 100hp?
Are you full EMS?

to my First reply that i didnt reply too. had only 361 wrhp at 6.5psi and it ran to rich and too lean. not happy! :confused::confused::

its a lovefab stage 2 kit with upgraded turbo ( precision 6766 BB with 1000cc injectors) but he "forgot" to install the 1000cc injectors. waiting for him to send me that and my 3.5 bar map sensor. Which he was suppose to install also. :confused::confused::confused:

I think you are the first person to have a 67mm bb precision turbo installed.

Cool!

1000cc seems like overkill unless your power goals are north of 500rwhp.
Seems like some facts are missing in this story. Not trying to stir the pot but there are a few of us here carefully watching this thread to see how it unfolds without it turning into something..............
:redface:

its a lovefab stage 2 kit with upgraded turbo ( precision 6766 BB with 1000cc injectors) but he "forgot" to install the 1000cc injectors. waiting for him to send me that and my 3.5 bar map sensor. Which he was suppose to install also. :confused::confused::confused:

His install was Great! i love his kit! i think he rushed my tune! 1000c is over board but i am working 700hp. have a short block and building (Ben from Daisey auto) and this is the reason why i bought the kit with 1000cc injectors.

and the reason why it took 7 hours to tune. i had to go find at least a 3 bar map sensor. cody said that he installed a 3.5 and he didnt find out that it was only a stock one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LHrCU396Uog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

see how much smoke was coming out, it was running too rich and too lean. ( at Ptuning getting dynoed

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1bUbdImASuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hu7tGyhxDiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alright. I scheduled a tune for April 10th. I'll be heading down to Germantown, MD during the 9th and will be around the area and drive down to VA the 10th for the tune.

I'll keep you guys updated on what happens and if my car blows up :biggrin:

Just finished the tune on sduffass's nsx last night. 513whp on 12psi. Not bad at all! Had some issues with boost spiking in midrange and falling off so could not push much more on the top end without running too much boost in the midrange. He will later be installing an electronic solenoid so we can rectify the boost situation for more power. :cool:

Back