• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Twinning!!!

At the request of @robertnsx via instagram, i hereby declare this thread for our nsx's which appear to be very, Very similar. So much so you could call them twins, awwwww!!!!

Feel free to add any pics of your car and any "twin" it may have. Take care all...x

2012-04-02140842.jpg

click

2012-03-31142430.jpg

click

Last edited:
fun topic, will see if I can snap a few with a local owner who has a near twin to my car.

Make me think of something I was pondering recently - there are 19 red/tan manual 2001 NSXs out there, effectively my "brothers & sisters". I want to know what they are up to :)

Id have to say because there arent enough nsx events throughout the year! Grrrr :mad: ! But other than that i usually attend most the group drives and the nsxcapade with the exception of this past year (my bad all).

If you ever in orlando on a tues night let me know, thats the local car meet night and my buddies and i usually get together every tuesday night for that. though we may not make it out to actual meet ;) lol love your set up though cant wait to see her in person...x

Back