• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Two-Tone Black/Ivory Leatherseats.com Finished

Those look good!

Take some pics of the floormats also please? I always wanted some fitted rubber mats - what are those and how do they fit?

MJK said:
Those look good!

Take some pics of the floormats also please? I always wanted some fitted rubber mats - what are those and how do they fit?

They're not fitted but they fit pretty well. I bought them for my wife's CRV and she didn't like them. They're WeatherTech rubber mats, nothing spectacular.

Cool, I may have to give that a try. Sorry to get this off track, but thanks for the info.

The seats really do look great the way you've done them. IMO, much better that way than solid black or ivory.

Those look fantastic! From leatherseats.com? Do you mind my asking what they cost?

I notice you have the same 'issue' I have.
On the seat back insert, very top one, it isn't as tight fitting as the others.:confused: I thought I had installed wrong or it was made defectly. I feel better about mine now.:smile:
Are you door inserts flat leather or perforated? Smooth side out or textured?
Looks good.

i got mine nice and tight by twisting the plastic topic twice before the lock.

92NSX said:
I notice you have the same 'issue' I have.
On the seat back insert, very top one, it isn't as tight fitting as the others.:confused: I thought I had installed wrong or it was made defectly. I feel better about mine now.:smile:
Are you door inserts flat leather or perforated? Smooth side out or textured?
Looks good.

Awesome!! A fellow ivory two-tone. We should rename this thread to the "unofficial" two-tone ivory leatherseats.com thread. Did you do them yourself or get someone else to do them? I did them myself and they were a b*tch to get on, but I liked the very tight fit of the covers.

Here are mine with the perforated ivory center and the NSX embroidery.

12272IMG_1333A.jpg

12272IMG_1334A.jpg

12272IMG_1332A.JPG

12272IMG_1331A.JPG

I like the two tone.
If just the Ivory bolsters were worn but the center sections are in great condition, can you just re-due an Ivory seat with new bolsters and headrest in black and leave the original Ivory in the middle sections ?

-j-

jimmycinla said:
I like the two tone.
If just the Ivory bolsters were worn but the center sections are in great condition, can you just re-due an Ivory seat with new bolsters and headrest in black and leave the original Ivory in the middle sections ?

-j-

Yes you can but you still have to buy the entire kit as they will not part out.

As far as the seat back fitment I thought mine fit pretty well. The leatherseats.com kit was patterned from my seats though so it should fit.

large.jpg

large.jpg

You never answered what the two-tone $$$ goes for?

Back