• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

UK pre-purchase advice:

MB

Hi, I'm considering buying a ’91 NSX and I’d appreciate some help before I go ahead with the purchase. Ideally, I’d like to enlist the service of a qualified/experienced NSX mechanic to give the car a thorough check-up before the purchase. Are there any NSX technicians or companies in the UK that can help? Failing that, will a Honda garage do this? Also, where can I buy after-market products (wheels, suspension, body-kits etc) for the NSX in the UK. Thanks.

Originally posted by MB:
Hi, I'm considering buying a ’91 NSX and I’d appreciate some help before I go ahead with the purchase...

I've looked and I can't find nsxcb on the e-groups thingy. Anyway, although there are very few official NSX dealers / service centres left ( my nearest is an hour's drive away AND THEY SCRATCHED MY CAR'S BOOT !!! ) but if you have a Honda dealership clise to you it might be worth asking if they have any NSX trained mechanics on their staff who could do a check over for you.

PS There was a good buyer's guide in issue One of Evo magazine.

------------------

I've looked and I can't find nsxcb on the e-groups thingy

That's the name of the group. The list organizers have specified that it should be hidden so that it remains somewhat private. But you should still be able to subscribe to it. At least, that's what I'm told.

If you still are having problems signing onto it, send an e-mail to [email protected]

Back