• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

UK users what up with our site??

Does Kevin (?) or the other guy know it's down?

I was wondering if the meet at Basingstoke was going to take place? Also, where exactly and what time....can't remember and now can't check...

Last edited:
Don't know, I'm working so wasn't going...probably be someone lurking on here later, don't think I've got any contact details for anyone that's going....

Do you know if Papalazarou is going? You could ring him on his mobile which is on the PH site....

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

As you may be aware we had moved host site which was all working fine. However, We appear to be generating more traffic on the site than the host had anticipated and decided, without contacting anyone, to simply shut access.

Plans are underway to bring us back on air, but in the meantime you'll just have to get your fix by driving your NSX's :smile:

Hagasan, Lankstarr will be in 'Stoke for the meet at 10am, however I wont as I need to be home by 10 for kiddie patrol :eek:

Have a good one guys

regards, Paul

So that's it. I was thinking there was a prob with my PC or provider.

Hope its up soon.

Had a few emails from Kev today. We are going to have to go to a dedicated server which will mean a few changes. It will be back up over the weekend and should be super fast...but it's gonna cost!

We'll have to use Prime till then, and hope we don't get moderated ;-)

fingers crossed it'll all be back up soon, i've had to work on the nsx to pass the time!!!!

Had a few emails from Kev today. We are going to have to go to a dedicated server which will mean a few changes. It will be back up over the weekend and should be super fast...but it's gonna cost!

We'll have to use Prime till then, and hope we don't get moderated ;-)

Are we close yet?? I got a PM via the site the other day, sent at about 1am but the site been down all this time?? Or is it just me?

Are we close yet?? I got a PM via the site the other day, sent at about 1am but the site been down all this time?? Or is it just me?

Alive and well since Sunday evening UK time .... where have you been, we missed you!!

How was the meet?

regards, Paul

Back