• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ultimate balla / JDM wheels, money no object?, Post your vote and one picture please

L_5851.jpg

L_5849.jpg

titanium lip gram lights FTMFW:cool:

hey that CF wheel - is it the one made by Dymag for like $3k each wheel? Talk about lightweight under 3 lbs!

Anyone know if that Gram Light with the titanium lip is avaiable in an NSX fitment in 18 and 19" for the rear? Those look super hot :)

thanks,
rick

^^ i love those rims!! haha car looks sicker up close in person =)

rick, you know you want the volk gtf's haha

You said JDM, so that leave HRE or my favorite out - Fikse. I'm not that hot on the JDM hype, so I'd say Fikse.

Anyone know if that Gram Light with the titanium lip is avaiable in an NSX fitment in 18 and 19" for the rear? Those look super hot :)

Yes, they are in my basement:biggrin: And they are unreal:cool:

thanks,
rick

Yes they are, but you can't get the deep lip with the 19" because they don't make the correct "face" to allow it. I have the non-titanium lip Gram Lights 57S Pros on my car and got as big of a lip I could and its only like 2". :rolleyes:

S4play check your pm.:smile:

Thanks David for the pointer but those are 17/18....

The Kid: Let's not be selfish now....can we see a picture? :tongue:

KooLaid: I totally agree with you those Mugens are WAY OVERPRICED AND NOT AL L THAT (just my 2 cents though)

Thanks for all the pics thus far but I'm pretty sure I found my NSX wheel thanks to SOS's post....

VOLK GT Series GT-F w/ MCD finish in 19"/18"

I want this wheel 99.9% sure :biggrin:

rick

GTF%20MDC%20GM6.JPG

Junction Produce Scaras on Scaransx's car:

nsxp.jpg

That is one of my favorite rims ever, no likey the black though bronze or fully polished would look dope as hell!!

*edit*
base on recent posts thought I would add this: Those rims are gorgeous IMHO fully polished or Bronze center would look alot better!!

wouldn't wanna help ruin prime with anymore youngster babble :p

Just curious but does anyone know WHY the JP Scara wheel is so expensive? At $1k a wheel that is approaching the price of the HRE Monoblocks at $1500 a wheel :eek:

rick

Well...

1. JP products are high quality - Scaras are forged 3 piece wheels
2. VIP status in Japan (true VIP style - see their bodykits).
3. Yakuza owned.
4. HRE's are equally overpriced. It's just your perception.

Back