• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Underworld 2: Evolution

A quick start for info is imdb.com. Looks like they just wrapped up filming and are going into post-production. Sounds like the same group is together (actors, actresses, writer, director, etc.).

This movie continues the saga of war between the Death Dealers (vampires) and the Lycans (werewolves). The film traces the beginnings of the ancient feud between the two tribes as Selene (Kate Beckinsale) and Michael (Scott Speedman), the lycan hybrid, try to discover the secrets of their bloodlines. All of this takes them into the battle to end all wars as the immortals must finally face their retribution.

FuryNSX said:
A quick start for info is imdb.com. Looks like they just wrapped up filming and are going into post-production. Sounds like the same group is together (actors, actresses, writer, director, etc.).

This movie continues the saga of war between the Death Dealers (vampires) and the Lycans (werewolves). The film traces the beginnings of the ancient feud between the two tribes as Selene (Kate Beckinsale) and Michael (Scott Speedman), the lycan hybrid, try to discover the secrets of their bloodlines. All of this takes them into the battle to end all wars as the immortals must finally face their retribution.

I don't know a thing about this movie other than the fact that Kate Beckinsale is freaking smokin' hot. I loved the first movie and I'm sure I'll love this one.

Da Hapa said:
I don't know a thing about this movie other than the fact that Kate Beckinsale is freaking smokin' hot. I loved the first movie and I'm sure I'll love this one.

Ditto... Kate Beckinsale is so smokin' hot!!! :biggrin:

I felt in love with her since her movie The Shooting Fish when I was having my degree course. I wished she didn't wear the corset in Underworld 1.

I first saw her on the movie 'Haunted' .. Looks great there! Be forewarned that on the nude scene, it was not her but a body double ..

When is this movie supposed to be released? I too loved the first one.

:tongue: Kate Beckinsale!! ummmmm..

Back