• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

NSXblack.jpg

Updated pic with the new wheels.... thanks adrenalinensx

After 6 hours, 2 broken ratchets, 2 broken socket reducers, and stress levels maxed out I finally got the new wheels on the car. Im not sure if they rub yet but it looks like everything will clear, as soon as I got them on it started raining.... FML.

volks05.jpg

volks06.jpg

volks07.jpg

volks08.jpg

volks09.jpg

And one of the motorcycles....

motorcycles.jpg

PUREVIL, I see you have a thing for black vehicles. Sickness :)

How the hell do u keep that garage so spotless without your wife filling it with a bunch of junk she doesn't need. Looks awesome with those wheels

PUREVIL, what size are the rears? I'm looking for a set of concave rears to match my fronts.

Please disregard the lack of quality in the pics.
2hgyc0p.jpg

674cxj.jpg

2nqqiw0.jpg

1z69h07.jpg

24oxbtc.jpg

5zmvs3.jpg

that looks very good! llooks like your runing 16/17? if you want concave you would need to run at lease 17x9+22 and if your 17/18 then you would need to run at lease 18x9.5 +22 to get concave

How the hell do u keep that garage so spotless without your wife filling it with a bunch of junk she doesn't need. Looks awesome with those wheels

Im not married... and my GF knows I like it lean mean and clean. Sometimes I take my shoes off before going in the garage :)

Heres how it looks normally, but with cars and bikes in it.... I wish I didn't have to store my snow blower and pressure washer in there too. Im going to buy two more of those big lockers to put other stuff inside, change the lighting, do some heating, and im going to have the steps tiled for a cleaner look.

I consider it messy in those pics, you can see some towels under my chopper, and stuff on the top of my tool box!

coatedfloor01.jpg

Last edited:
PUREVIL, what size are the rears? I'm looking for a set of concave rears to match my fronts.

The rears are 10.5 with a 35 offset. The tires are stretched a lil more than I like but I bought the wheels from adrenaline_nsx and he had no issues with rubbing so I ran the same size tires to be safe.

PUREVIL, I see you have a thing for black vehicles. Sickness :)

You have no idea..... LOL I only have one non black vehicle.... its my 05 cummins.

nightphotos03.jpg

latenightcharger16.jpg

dodgezilla09.jpg

garagecleaningftl.jpg

garagecleaningftl02.jpg

Last edited:
Im not married... and my GF knows I like it lean mean and clean. Sometimes I take my shoes off before going in the garage :)

Heres how it looks normally, but with cars and bikes in it.... I wish I didn't have to store my snow blower and pressure washer in there too. Im going to buy two more of those big lockers to put other stuff inside, change the lighting, do some heating, and im going to have the steps tiled for a cleaner look.

I consider it messy in those pics, you can see some towels under my chopper, and stuff on the top of my tool box!

coatedfloor01.jpg

That garage is filthy!!!! How can you live with yourself?

^Love the towel.

She said it was hot.

Um, how do I put this nicely? :eek:

Sorry, but I can't sugar coat it........please take off that [ridiculous] convex mirror and stop broadcasting that you don't know how to properly adjust your mirrors. You're driving the thinking man's sports car, dammit. :rolleyes:

Here is how to properly adjust your mirrors from a racing driver that has raced in everything from Indy to LeMans...http://www.canadiandirect.com/Auto/Safe_Driving_Tips/Blind_Spots.aspx

Talk to the previous owner. I haven't done anything about it because I am not sure which way to go (after market or stock) and the adhesive seemed to ruin the glass. Thanks for your opinion though. <--- not really

Talk to the previous owner. I haven't done anything about it because I am not sure which way to go (after market or stock) and the adhesive seemed to ruin the glass. Thanks for your opinion though. <--- not really

Use dental floss to remove the mirror without damaging anything and then Goo Gone, or a similar solvent, to remove the adhesive goo that it will leave. That will return the glass back to original.

If I saw this coming down the road behind me, I would get the hell out of the way.......Great car for Haloween too.......spooky:cool:

That garage is filthy!!!! How can you live with yourself?

Damn it now I know where you gearheads snort your cocaine....off the garage floor!!!!:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

The rears are 10.5 with a 35 offset. The tires are stretched a lil more than I like but I bought the wheels from adrenaline_nsx and he had no issues with rubbing so I ran the same size tires to be safe.

You have no idea..... LOL I only have one non black vehicle.... its my 05 cummins.

nightphotos03.jpg

latenightcharger16.jpg

dodgezilla09.jpg

garagecleaningftl.jpg

garagecleaningftl02.jpg

I bet your neighbors say oh shit when your family comes home from work......:biggrin:

There's a garage that needs some swag if I ever saw one. Get some NSX memorabilia up on the wall!!! :biggrin:

And get can lights, and paint the trim, get a keg, a pinball machine,etc.......:wink:

Back