• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

Berlina black therapy:

Bilde113.jpg

You wash your car with the BRA on?

You wash your car with the BRA on?

I was thinking the samething. I would remove the bra and use some interior cleaner for the bra. Taking the bra off and washing and waxing the area seems to be a good idea. I had a friend that never removed his car bra while washing it and the area under that bra was a totally different shade of color then the rest of the car. Maybe sunlight light did that??? I dont know. Its better to be safe then sorry.

Questions,
Do the front wheels are be to clear stoptechs?

And what size tire are you running at the back?

Thanks,

-MSR

Really not sure on the brake clearance. My guess is that with my fitments, big brakes are probably not doable...but I could be wrong. I know the rear centers just barely clear the inside of the caliper...like 1-1.5mm. The fronts are more forgiving. Given that big brakes are also located further from the hub, I think that there would be more clearance than stock (the wheel faces are slightly concave) but whether it is enough...I don't know.

Rears are 255/35/18 Dunlop Star Specs. Run about like a 265 I'd suppose.

My new bone stock 99 berline black :)
226.jpg

227.jpg

After a month with so many late hours in my garage she finally came to where i call (my dream car). All work done by me :) beside the paiting

017-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

025.jpg

Last edited:
Super clean my friend nice job. Sean Path told me you picked up another Black NSX. Paint those centers Gun Metalic or Black would look killer. I need to see more of that GTR sticking it's nose out of the garage :biggrin: We might rally to Lake Geneva with you guys next week.

I kinda LOL at the "still in progress" posts. Lemme set the record straight, as long as you on the car it's "still in progress". It's called "ongoing progress":biggrin:. Unfortunately it does'nt end.:rolleyes:

Before I post about my car I must say I love Accel Junky's car and stance and that GT-R! Both badass vehicles...

Here's my second NSX in Berlina Black:

DSC01953_resize.jpg

DSC01949_resize.jpg

DSC01938_resize.jpg

NSX1.jpg

David those are my old wheels that i sold almost 3 years ago, since Eric doesnt has his wheels anymore. I went on bought my back :),mine are more aggressive offset tho.
NSX 3.0 will see you soon :). Here are pics of Berlina GTR :)
OPS: I know this is not GTR forums,will remove GTR pics soon
261590_1799537072550_1363474588_31441856_2367194_n.jpg

262110_1799546272780_1363474588_31441859_4962508_n.jpg

002-1.jpg

Unreal :eek:! Post those up in the off topic section ! I need to see it in person.

David those are my old wheels that i sold almost 3 years ago, since Eric doesnt has his wheels anymore. I went on bought my back :),mine are more aggressive offset tho.
NSX 3.0 will see you soon :). Here are pics of Berlina GTR :)
OPS: I know this is not GTR forums,will remove GTR pics soon

NSX and a GTR?? You're my hero!!

amazing job!!!!!!!

any more mods ?

ie. 02+ side skirts/gt-one side skirts?

:)

really impeccable job.

My new bone stock 99 berline black :)

After a month with so many late hours in my garage she finally came to where i call (my dream car). All work done by me :) beside the paiting

007-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

Back