• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

Here's mine
nsxblack.jpg

NSXBlackKy1a.jpg

NSXBlackRearKy1.jpg

Engine Bay (the important stuff :) )
NSXCTSCa.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome thread, gentlemen. I love these black NSXs. In fact, all NSXs should be black. The rest look like mistakes! :wink:

Now let's work on our composition! Pick a nice location for the shot where there is not another car (ugly or not) or house or destraction beside or behind your baby. It's like taking a picture of a supermodel and then having your sister stand beside her. What kind of fantasy is that?:biggrin:

808NA1 said:
Wow, that should be interesting. Black with red lip Algernons. Nice wheels, my friend has a set of those for his RX8. Is that an option from Algernon, or did someone else do the the custom color for you?

Memory Fab was going to do the job from the factory. Turns out they couldn't do it and get me the wheels as promised after 2months waiting for the wheels. :mad:
So I'm putting the GT-N through the same treatment for now black with a red anodized lip. Its a custom job done here locally in SOCAL. Wheels will be done Friday.:biggrin:

Stick-e-rice said:
Memory Fab was going to do the job from the factory. Turns out they couldn't do it and get me the wheels as promised after 2months waiting for the wheels. :mad:
So I'm putting the GT-N through the same treatment for now black with a red anodized lip. Its a custom job done here locally in SOCAL. Wheels will be done Friday.:biggrin:
Make sure you post some pics ASAP. :smile:

Hutch, my brother, just sent some pictures in daylight this time with no other cars around. All I get to enjoy for now. I have never even seen the car in person or driven it.:mad:

NSXFrontlip036.jpg

NSXFrontlip035.jpg

Here's mine. The chin spoiler is now replaced with oem.

Attachments

• NSX file 009.jpg
    NSX file 009.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 9,288
We need to stay on top of the other guys...lol , once I put my car backtogether I'll post some newr pics.

Different Angle

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 819
Back