• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

DSC07378.jpg
What rear splats are those I want them.

IMG_0035.JPG

roenick: What front lip is on your car? I like the middle section black and rest in white contrast! Are you running a 17/18" stagger for the BBS LM's? what year is that nsx? More pictures please....

Hi,

Thanx for your comment and sorry for slow reply.
The front lip is from DF. I leave the center section as you can see it, carbon.
I like the look :) . The car is bit high in those pictures, because it is with out engine & other stuff is remeved as well. I have yeah set of BBS Le Mans 17/18... That wheels is mint condition and it is coming for sale soon!
My NSX is -97. It was red before this winter...
I will make story of my 02+ conversion soon :)

Br.
pegi

Last edited:
Downforce sports lip with downforce front bumper.. I know cause I had both... in white... AND the same hood with the vent left in carbon =] looked almost identical.. until i destroyed the lip and went with the stock rubber one =[

Ouch :( ...

I´m currently on a business trip and i have limited internet access.
I will make detailed photos and will explain it at the weekend :wink:

It's been a long time coming. But my car finally is in a state which is decent for pics. Here are a few of the exterior, I'll get some interior shots in the coming weeks as I put it all back together.

P1130596.jpg

P1130599.jpg

P1130594.jpg

Last edited:
Car looks good, Seems like I have seen a white NSX with an identical hood in a magazine, but it had a type R spoiler.

you know I never thought about a black WW lip..... that looks hot man!

Black lip is an interesting touch.

Back