• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Midnight Pearl Thread

Sure! These are a few years old but are probably the most recent "pro" (non-iPhone) pics of the car :)

Track day in the rain! See the wipers go

Drying out...

SVnuR4ch.jpg

Laguna sign

QlbiY1ch.jpg

great photo, saw a midnight pearl on the 405 in L.A. not long ago. i was on one of my bikes but took the time to give the driver a thumbs up...

That was probably me 5+ years ago :D

15000727_10154757698317853_5095409111993890773_o.jpg

Hey everyone, just picked up a 96 Midnight Pearl back in February 2017. I got super lucky that the previous owner was local in Houston.

I didn't even know NSXs came in this color until I googled the color code in the door jamb! Hoping to mod it soon, will post pics of course :wink:

Here she is stock:

Question

Hey everyone, just picked up a 96 Midnight Pearl back in February 2017. I got super lucky that the previous owner was local in Houston.

I didn't even know NSXs came in this color until I googled the color code in the door jamb! Hoping to mod it soon, will post pics of course :wink:

Here she is stock:

I have one and might be selling it..Can I ask what you paid?
Thanks,
plumcraezy

I'd like to think I was a savvy negotiator :tongue: and got it below market value with the way prices have been going up! I'll send you a PM with more details.

please PM me too i'm very curious! :) Congrats on the new ride it's gorgeous!

I just picked mine up last week outside of Sacramento and drove it 5 hours back to just outside of Los Angeles. I'd never seen the color before in fact when I first saw it, it just didn't compute.. The color looks amazing on the...

Last edited:
1995 #420-
106,000 miles
Comptech:
Stainless steel headers & exhaust-
Cold air box-
Power grip clutch-
Short gears & rear pinion-
HRE-547 wheels 17"s & 18"s.
Very nice Diamond audio amp and speakers including 10" sub where passengers air bag was..
I bought the car from the second owner over the phone, he bought it 12 years ago from an airline pilot who did all the mods.. I was very lucky the car has been very well maintained and documented..
I jumped on it as soon as I saw the Autotrader ad and he agreed to knock a $1000 off for my airplane ticket and time. Got it for $44,000. He told me his phone hadn't stopped ringing after I agreed to buy it..

Last edited:
random picture:
IMG_0127.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys just out of curiosity did Acura ever make a hard top nsx in midnight pearl?

So it would have a black top and midnight pearl body? I haven’t seen any like that in my google search.

Probably, but not to the USA. In Japan you could special order colours and spec. Mine is a 1996 coupe Monte Carlo Blue with Black roof, manual steer, Type R exhaust made to order in Japan. Midnight Pearl is a great colour!

Honda made NSX for the Japanese market in Midnight Pearl - I have seen a Type S and an S Zero in midnight pearl, with the roof in body color. If I remember correctly they were 1998 & 2000 models. I have also seen an 02+ in midnight pearl - it was an automatic.
Most of the U.K. cars in this color were NA1 models with targa roofs, there are a couple of NA2 coupes with the C32B engine around.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a midnight pearl with gold wheels. I think it would look great, I’ve even thought of powder coating my HRE’S but would probably sell them and buy new gold ones...

Last edited:
Back