• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Unofficial" NSX Rolling pics • Post your rolling photos!

16833251945_0f661f11b2_b.jpg

How the hell did you manage that shot? Terribly sexy. That camera has to be loooow!

Thx David!! My buddy Tyler Le is a genuis with the camera. He was riding passenger in a friends car and had to hang out the window with his camera just a few inches off the ground. Made for a ridiculously awesome shot. Thanks again!

What suspension are you on?

Bilstein shocks, OEM springs, Dali Street/Track front sway bar, Zanardi rear sway, bar, non compliance rear beam bearings and toe links, and front compliance clamps. Soon I will be installing Zanardi springs and NSX R front upper and lower chassis braces.

Bilstein shocks, OEM springs, Dali Street/Track front sway bar, Zanardi rear sway, bar, non compliance rear beam bearings and toe links, and front compliance clamps. Soon I will be installing Zanardi springs and NSX R front upper and lower chassis braces.

Awesome! Thanks for the response. I'm on a similar setup but with wider wheels and am wondering if my wheels will rub.

What sort of laptimes are you running at SoW?

Kentucky Speedway 3/21/15

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 90
Awesome! Thanks for the response. I'm on a similar setup but with wider wheels and am wondering if my wheels will rub.

What sort of laptimes are you running at SoW?

I was participating in the Alfa Romeo High Performance Driving School, so there was no timing and we ran only a portion of the track. Earlier in the year, I posted 1.45 sec at Big Willow, except that I was running on Continental tires with a 350 Tread life rating, and it was only the second time I have been on a track. The car at this time is much better than the driver LOL. At the performance school I switched to Dunlop Direzza II Star Specs (OEM specs). What a big difference!!!!!

(iphone pic)

- - - Updated - - -
@scammy...I want that front splitter! Where can I buy it?
mate we made it ourselves out of I think you guys call it aluminite? we put the car up on a hoist then mocked up some cardboard and drew an outline then put that on a sheet and got the jigsaw out and started cutting. We also had to make some brackets from 40mm x 3mm angle iron welded 2 pieces together in a 'L' shape and bolted that to the STMPO front brace so we had something to fix to. oh and a can of black spray paint.
we are working on version 2 now the first one handled some heavy track time on Sat, here's a closer shot for you
Easter%202015%20leaving.jpg

Attachments

• Easter 2015 leaving.jpg
    Easter 2015 leaving.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 661
Jake's wheel and brake set up is just beautiful on that car. Nice pic by the way.

Lol, the rear control arm toe bolt came loose and i had active toe out of no where.. was entertaining!

Back