• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial NSXPO 2015 Pic Thread.

seems I was one of the first ones here after an exhausting hour drive from my home:tongue: in Temecula Ca.

Looks like Tim (jorligan) from Michigan beat me here as he had just unloaded his NSX from the coolest auto transporters I've ever seen...wish I would have made it in time to get a pic of his beautiful MC Blue inside before it was unloaded. Huge windows on both sides of the transport vehicle makes the NSX look like a toy for everyone to see... so cool.

anyways, looks like no one else made it to the early bird meet that was supposed to be top floor of the parking garage at 6 pm...so I took some shots as I had the place to myself.
IMG_6115 by Socal NSX, on Flickr

21409199654_a3d305e2dc_k_d.jpg

plenty of more to come from tomorrow....

Last edited:
NorCal caravan got in late due to a road closure in the Angeles Crest Highway that caused us to take a major detour almost into the city of Palmdale.........but we all made it................WITHOUT ANY TICKETS!.............and we had a great time..........pics to come

Are you talking about the transport parked at the hotel parking lot with the Porsche parked in there? I didn't see any NSX? Didn't know he was part of our group...

I have tons of pics from NSXPO will post them later, have to clean them up a bit.

Was great to put faces to many screen names for sure, awesome event, my first NSXPO but certainly won't be my last!

Ok
Are you talking about the transport parked at the hotel parking lot with the Porsche parked in there? I didn't see any NSX? Didn't know he was part of our group...

I have tons of pics from NSXPO will post them later, have to clean them up a bit.

Was great to put faces to many screen names for sure, awesome event, my first NSXPO but certainly won't be my last!

Yes, that was Tim ..he was supposed to sell the NSX on the way down to someone in Denver, but the buyer kinda flaked out so he ended up with the NSX at nsxpo...he was supposed to be picking up his Porsche with his empty trailer in LA... I think he ended up having to tow the NSx behind the transporter back home to Michigan with both the NSX and Porsche.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay guys, whats the delay? pics pics pics please

I know, I'm slacking.... I will have a Flickr album up soon.....

But yes, where are all the other slackers pictures!!???

At the Palm Springs Air Museum where we had our first dinner ~ breathtaking views! (this is where the group photo was taken)

Night shot with the UH-1:

My son's favorite "blue" car:

Garage stalking was pretty cool:

More photos coming...

- - - Updated - - -

Vendor section at Thermal with awesome shade:

There are two tracks at Thermal, the one we were sitting behind was a private track where some random cars were running:

Across the ways, is where the NSX event was being held with the new NSX on display:

Saturday morning drive staging outside the hotel:

here's a shot of Tim's awesome trailer rig:

Last edited:
Back