• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Unofficial" PICTURE THREAD: 11th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive

Had ANOTHER absolutely great time out in the hills, mountains, and valleys of northern L.A., this time for the 11th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive.

Many thanks to Scott, John, sponsors, group leaders, volunteers, etc. who were actively involved in this event. Once again, the roads were new (to me) and incredibly fun and exciting, the lunch location was fantastic, and the NSX community of Southern California (and an additional participant from Arizona :D) showed why it is the absolute cooliest!!!

Looking forward to the next drive with the SoCal group!!

I've got a bunch of pics from today that I'm sorting through this evening, and I hope to have them posted by tomorrow.

In the meantime, I've started this picture thread with the great images from the original SoCal Forum thread so that the rest of Prime can see what a great time was had by everyone. :D

-Randy

IMG_3731_resized.jpg

From LMR:

Another fun drive from CalCoastal and thanks to all who helped organize the event. Here are some pics. Video to come soon.

Here we are stopped for a much needed break.

CalCaoastalDrive011.jpg

CalCaoastalDrive012.jpg

CalCaoastalDrive015.jpg

CalCaoastalDrive019.jpg

CalCaoastalDrive020.jpg

CalCaoastalDrive028.jpg

Peter's engine bay:eek:

CalCaoastalDrive023.jpg

CalCaoastalDrive024.jpg

CalCaoastalDrive025.jpg

My dirty girl.

CalCaoastalDrive021.jpg

CalCaoastalDrive029.jpg

From HGL1668:

Thanks to John, Scott, sponsors and all the people that helped to make that event happen. I had a great time and look forward to next year's. Oh, I really like the CalCoastal Shirt. I will be sporting that shirt to work now.
DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0118-1.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0126-1.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

NICE TURN OUT!!!

Always nice to read and see some photos of people gathering together over love of one of the nicest cars ever made.

Jealous to not have been there, one day....(when I get an NSX that is).

"Interesting" sights at the morning meet....

The 11th annual cake!!!

IMG_2739.JPG

Good for heel-toe driving?

IMG_2736.JPG

Hello Kitty fan? I hid the license plate info to, umm, protect the driver. Uhh, yeah, that's it. :p

IMG_2737.JPG

Looks like a great turn out! I see some familiar faces and some HOT NSX's there. By the way, whose Zanardi?

Looks like a great turn out! I see some familiar faces and some HOT NSX's there. By the way, whose Zanardi?

The Zanardi belongs to Gansan (Glen).

Sorry to jump in your thread, but what wheels and specs are these? This yellow is beautiful...
Not sure of the brand/model of the wheels. You may want to check with Theo1 (Ted).

Wait a second... this is NOT Senna approved footwear! lol

IMG_2736.JPG

vs. loafers and white socks haha
<object width="600" height="338" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="SFID1318909874532"><param name="movie" value="http://www.streetfire.net/flash/SPlayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="FlashVars" value="&video=36277b27-4692-401f-b5af-98b4008a3bc9&servicecfg=386" /><embed src="http://www.streetfire.net/flash/SPlayer.swf" flashvars="video=36277b27-4692-401f-b5af-98b4008a3bc9&servicecfg=386" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="600" height="338" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br/><a href="http://www.streetfire.net/video/ayrton-senna-driving-honda-nsxr_93071.htm">Ayrton Senna driving Honda NSX-R.</a></object>

Last edited:
Back