• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Widebody Nsx Thread!!!!!!

NA1- Damn u got KT SO!!
Love ur car man!! makes me wanna start a whole new project

I would like help on lowering the res on some photos a friend took of my wide body kit, can it be done ? would like to show my work in progress. :smile:

Here Are Some Pics Of Mine, Recently Finished. Long, But Worth Waiting Process. Also Thanks To All In Sos For Their Support.

Attachments

• DSC07603 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    DSC07603 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    67 KB · Views: 12,698
  • DSC07608 (Medium).JPG
    DSC07608 (Medium).JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 5,320
  • DSC07204 (Small).JPG
    DSC07204 (Small).JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 4,496
  • DSC07204 (Small).JPG
    DSC07204 (Small).JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 4,326
Thanks ALIENT works great

Attachments

• P1010004 (Small).JPG
    P1010004 (Small).JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 4,719
  • P1010003 (Small).JPG
    P1010003 (Small).JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 4,453
Decon said:
Thanks ALIENT works great

Hmm, I just noticed the Cybernation Motorsports sticker on the rear window. ICBW, but that looks like everything Lee from Cybernation Motorsports had on his NSX even the same body kit, rear wing, hood, rear diffuser and Enkei rims...only thing is Lee's NSX is of course yellow. That's isn't the same car is it :confused: I see Florida on the license plate, that's why I am asking. Car still looks good.

nsx6- Love the Cf work!

I think its safe to say that the Taitec rear fenders are the most popular for widebody conversions.

I want to get a rear diffusor but most only fit skinny mufflers.

If I remember correctly, Decon use to post here way back when cybernation first started to join the NSX community. I remember seeing a picture of his car (still stock bodied then) with a CF hood at a car show. My guess is that he bought the same pieces that Lee had on his car.

My take on the Taitec rear fenders is that since they were one of the first (if not the first) company to offer wide rear fenders many owners purchased them since they were the only ones available at the time.

Adding to the count.....

nsx03.jpg

K2 said:
Kelley,

Please check your IForged wheel carefully. I waited 8 weeks for my M5 wheels and one of the wheels was a defect. The worst part of it was the owner of IForged being a jerk about replacing the wheel for me.
Please pm me if you want more details.

I like the style of the wheels, but all in all I would not recommend anyone to buy IForged wheels. I give them a big "F" in customer service. :mad:

Kenny

Pm'd you

Esprit1 said:
Hi Ko-nsx,

If this isn't too much to ask, may I know the specifics of your IForged Rev's.

What width are they?
What are their off-sets?
Will you need spacers? If yes, how wide?
What size tyres are you using?

Thanks in advance for the information for I'm shopping for Wheel & Tyre option on the same Cantrell GT Kit.

Best Regards
Paul

Sorry for the long reply, missed your post. :rolleyes: I got IForged Rev's. 18x8fronts +20 offsets. 19x10 rears with +20 offsets. Powercoated color coded centers. No spacers, I would have kept the Racing harts but they need spacers. I hope they look good. Hard to see wheels on other cars and imagine them on your car. They ain't cheap :rolleyes: They look great on the IForged website (porsche pics)

Ko-nsx said:
Sorry for the long reply, missed your post. :rolleyes: I got IForged Rev's. 18x8fronts +20 offsets. 19x10 rears with +20 offsets. Powercoated color coded centers. No spacers, I would have kept the Racing harts but they need spacers. I hope they look good. Hard to see wheels on other cars and imagine them on your car. They ain't cheap :rolleyes: They look great on the IForged website (porsche pics)

i forgot the tires-225/35r18 fronts and 285/30r19's rear. I havent bought tires yet, I'm running SO3's now. i might get the goodyear gsd3's, havent decided yet.

Ko-nsx said:
Damn thats a tight shot! How did you do it(b/w background) and color car?

Photoshop I presume or some sort of photo editing sw.

EssTooKayTD said:
excuse the language, but that is fucking sick......
my eyes just had an orgasm...yeah...that was kind of gross...
Yeah...They just don't get any better than 1TITENSX's car. This Pic speaks for itself....Iam sorry it screams!

Last edited:
Ko-NSX
Thanks for the compliment.
Yeah, it was photoshop. The picture was taken with a Cannon SLR under bright sunlight... so the contrast of red isn't as obvious... after the edit the red stood out a little more in the black and white background :biggrin:

EssTooKayTD/mackash, thanks for the compliments :)

I haven't driven my car but once in the last 4 months due to my present location. I can't wait to move Texas so I can drive it again.

ALIENT said:
You moving to Texas? When?

Can't wait to see that car in person!

I am looking to meeting some of the TX NSXers as well. Seems like there is a lot of NSX activity going on down there.

I'll be down there in Nov of this year, but I'll be in Corpus Christi which is a long way from most of the NSXers in TX :redface:

PJ- Your car is looking very nice. What city are you in right now?

Ty- Your NSX is looking cleaner than ever. I have to put you in touch with my friend who also just moved to Corpus Christi. She is a great person to know (contacts) and she is just moving up on the ladder with her Pink Convertible M3!

Back