• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Widebody Nsx Thread!!!!!!

DJ: I did haha. Hope Mr Tamura is doing well and Mr Inoue at Sorcery is well as well. Tell Hitoshi san how the oppai House there is ? haha

John@M: Congrats mate sweet car looking forward to seeing the article

NSX_5492-1.jpg

Here's my latest. Yes, this is Enrique's old Panama widebody NSX. Now, to my taste :tongue:

NSX_JL1280x1024.jpg

Jeff

So this car is back in the States now? I'm guessing you had it shipped, am I correct? I would have driven it back! :eek::biggrin: I'm serious too! You only have to drive through Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Mexico, bada bing, you're back in the States!

So this car is back in the States now? I'm guessing you had it shipped, am I correct? I would have driven it back! :eek::biggrin: I'm serious too! You only have to drive through Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Mexico, bada bing, you're back in the States!

Yes, it's been here (Anaheim, CA) since 2002...here's the history on the car and my quest to "de-red" the car inside and out. I've practically changed out every component (major and minor) on the car inside/out incl. complete repaint:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95210

Blower:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113144
Audio:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119368

Jeff

Last edited:
Here's mine, it has the very first BRS kit.

Attachments

• ntnsracing_2049_300915937.jpg
    ntnsracing_2049_300915937.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 694
  • PrimaxNSX.jpg
    PrimaxNSX.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 644
Yes, it's been here (Anaheim, CA) since 2002...here's the history on the car and my quest to "de-red" the car inside and out. I've practically changed out every component (major and minor) on the car inside/out incl. complete repaint:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95210

Blower:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113144
Audio:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119368

Jeff

i've always loved that car since it was down here in Panama, IMO Enrique did an excellent job with the car, and now you've put ur own recipe into it.

2 different sets of mods... i keep some of the old look, but i take some of the new as well, and what's more important, EXCELLENT numbers for the NA1!! keep it up!

regards..

i've always loved that car since it was down here in Panama, IMO Enrique did an excellent job with the car, and now you've put ur own recipe into it.

2 different sets of mods... i keep some of the old look, but i take some of the new as well, and what's more important, EXCELLENT numbers for the NA1!! keep it up!

regards..

Thanks. I know to each his own. I liked the nose of the old bodykit but I friggin' couldn't drive the car over anything. The overhang was too long so I hit speed bumps/driveways etc even driving at different angles. I didn't care for the sideskirts nor the triangular portion of the nose. It was nice for its time but I felt it looked too dated for my taste. Again, to each his own. However, I was very impressed with his dedication to be the first to do the 02 update/widebody conversion. There were no pre fabbed brackets and list of part #s/kits to do this as there is now...especially to do it from Panama! I give him props for sure!

Jeff

Jeff

Last edited:
Hay is good to see there is one in Croatia. There is one in Macedonia as well.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bumped into this thread. It should be reborn !
Lets post updated pics or new widebody pics.
I havent posted many of my T widebody and I've done a few new mods and few more to come. I've gotten the bug again here is to WB v2.0
IMG_1784.jpg
IMG_1823.jpg
IMG_1862.jpg

Last edited:
Since nsxbox is upgrading!! I'll be celebrating 40 soon and 10 years with my nsx i decided it need some long over due upgrades. Here is the stuff i dragged out!!! I wonder if i'll ever get around to installing it all? (to all the austin crew!!!):biggrin:

Since nsxbox is upgrading!! I'll be celebrating 40 soon and 10 years with my nsx i decided it need some long over due upgrades. Here is the stuff i dragged out!!! I wonder if i'll ever get around to installing it all? (to all the austin crew!!!):biggrin:

Nice, I2 was thinking about getting the umbrella suspension, waiting on my BC's to come in this week.
Let the clutch out and get it installed. Post video.

Wow, I'm seeing some names and pictures I haven't seen in years. It's also nice to still share in the joy and happiness of some of the posts of guys no longer with us like Len and Jeff. Godspeed fellas.

where did you get those cf parts at what is it, besides the rad support bracket i assume?

Nice, I2 was thinking about getting the umbrella suspension, waiting on my BC's to come in this week.
Let the clutch out and get it installed. Post video.

Bro! You need to get on it ... some Sweet Goodies for the ride!

After watching KO-NSX build, if figure it was time to remove the jack stands and complete the car. These iphone photos were taken last week. Bring this thread back up to 2014. By the way its for sale! If I was to keep her ( which I'm not ) my next purchase would be umbrella suspension cups. After seen it I'm person its a must to have.
IMG_0659.jpg
IMG_0662.jpg
IMG_0650.jpg
IMG_0664.jpg
IMG_0572.jpg

Last edited:
After watching KO-NSX build, if figure it was time to remove the jack stands and complete the car. These iphone photos were taken last week. Bring this thread back up to 2014. By the way its for sale! If I was to keep her ( which I'm not ) my next purchase would be umbrella suspension cups. After seen it I'm person its a must to have.
View attachment 109275
View attachment 109274
View attachment 109276
View attachment 109277
View attachment 109278

What price are you asking?

Back