• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Update for 91 NSX Blk/Ivory Auto - JH4NA1260MT003199 - being sold as 'clean' title

BEWARE: 91 NSX Blk/Ivory Auto - JH4NA1260MT003199 - being sold as 'clean' title

Hey all,

Just thought I would provide an update for this VIN. Its been here once before. Since I cant post a reply to that thread, I figured I would create a new one for an update to what has happened since then.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/74656-91-NSX-87K-Black-on-Ivory-JH4NA1260MT003199

LetsRide said:
1991 NSX // Black on Ivory // JH4NA1260MT003199 // 87Kmiles // Rebuilt Title, Currently Running & Driving Daily! // MOST Affordable NSX on prime!

Ok here’s the deal. Please read it all, then call.

1991 NSX
Automatic (rare option)
87K miles
Berlina Black on Ivory leather (rare option)
Rebuilt Title
Runs and Drives everyday on Mobile 1.

My car runs like a dream! I have been driving this NSX for about 3 years almost daily (just got back from a ride before I wrote this). The interior is beautiful and almost spotless. There is the typical 3inch tear on the driver side bolster. Other than that easy stitch-up repair this interior is amazing for its age. The new owner will be getting an awesome deal considering the car and title has already had its DOT Inspection Cleared and the title issues have been ironed out. In the state of Oklahoma you get a Green title just the same as any brand new car sells with. In very small print somewhere on my title it says that an insurance claim was filled against the NSX on 9/30/2003. All you have to do is transfer the car into your name and drive it.

The SAD News…

Rebuilt Title… due to a very very minor low speed collision into the passenger headlight bucket. The collision was high, in other words a high-hit that was above the frame rail and only impacted the passenger headlight / fender and hood. All parts were replaced and painted with Premium paint.

I took 100's of Pictures before and after to prove the frame rail is perfect. In fact, upon inspection under the hood you will see it is as straight as an arrow. This is the best kind of repairable vehicle to own. I repeat it has a PERFECTLY Straight Frame bumper to bumper!!!

Here is what you get.
Running and Driving NSX with 87K ((Less a Few Body Parts))

The 1991 NSX will NOT (NOT) include the following parts….
-Driver-side Rear Quarter.
-Rear Bumper.
-Rear Tail lights.
-Rear Deck lid w/spoiler.
-Front Windscreen is cracked. (I can get this repaired on your dollar for $210 installed).
-Front Heater Blower Box.
-Few Miscellaneous small parts

As you know there are endless amounts of parts that show up here at Prime. At this very moment there is a Perfect Rear quarter for $600 in the parts for sale section of Prime. I have seen rear bumpers sell for $200’ish. Heater Box is $75 -100 used. This NSX is an EASY EASY Bolt on fix. No damage in the rear to worry about. Just plug and play!!!

I am selling my current 1991 Automatic NSX to buy a newer 5spd NSX. I will need the parts that are currently on my 91 Auto to fix my new 5spd NSX. The parts previously listed as >Not included< with the Automatic NSX will complete my 5 speed car.

The GOOD News…

I am asking $15,000 FIRM.
No trades.

$15,000 is very reasonable and fair. How often does a running driving NSX sell that cheap (that is only missing a few of bolt on parts)??? If you are patient when buying the parts you could be cruising in this NSX for just 16k to $16,500 at the worst. That price alone is a future money making deal for you. Bolt on some parts and Drive it …way past 200,000 miles. This is the most reliable, economical exotic you can own for the money. Now, please understand that this NSX is by no means perfect.. But this is a nice, reliable and presentable daily drivable car. It does not leak anything, and always runs on mobile 1 oil. I get compliments about the car almost every time I take it for a drive. Many people think it’s a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. Its such a fun car to own! As long as I am able I will always have an NSX in my possession.

Please call about the previous damage and I will be glad to explain.

Come test drive it if you would like.
Title is in my hand as are the keys.
I think I am off for another cruise.. Catch me before this deal is long gone!

Thanks

Please note: this NSX is listed throughout the country for an immediate sale.

Phone# UPDATE:
I am getting flooded with calls. I have temporarily removed my number, BUT I will give it out on PM or email request, no problem at all. Sorry for any inconvenience there.

Since that post it was involved in another fender-bender (at 102K), this time on the rear end. Notice how the trunk lid/spoiler isnt matching up with the quarter:

copart_details.JPG

18700154_1X.JPG

18700154_2X.JPG

18700154_3X.JPG

18700154_4X.JPG

18700154_5X.JPG

18700154_6X.JPG

18700154_7X.JPG

18700154_8X.JPG

18700154_9X.JPG

Now, its in Florida and is being sold as having a clean title for 26K:

carfax_summary.JPG

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_7528.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

I thought I would post an update here for historical documentation... especially for that rear end damage as it isnt showing on the carfax report and the only way I found it was via some archived and cached pages of Copart auction listings. Hopefully this helps someone else someday! I wish that first post would have had the images attached. That is why I attached them here. Even though they are included as tiny thumbnails, at least they are here for as long as nsxprime exists and wont be dead links or sitting in someones PM inbox.

Last edited:
Back