• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vancouver meet

hey boys and girls, revscene is going to have a large spring meet and it would be nice if we can get a bunch of NSX's down to the meet. let me know if you guys want in so we can arrange too meet up before hand and drive to the meet. it would be nice to meet local owners and their NSX's. the last meet there were only 2 NSX's and it wasn't too bad...so c'mon and show off your ride!!:biggrin:

Event: Revscene.net's Annual BIGGER Spring Meet 2006
Date: April 9th, 2006 (Sunday)
Time: 12noon to 4pm
Science World! Enterance is off Pacific Ave by Abbott
and Carall Street.

Hey Rick!!!
Thanks for the phone call!!!!!!! I will remember!!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

NSX_V said:
hey boys and girls, revscene is going to have a large spring meet and it would be nice if we can get a bunch of NSX's down to the meet. let me know if you guys want in so we can arrange too meet up before hand and drive to the meet. it would be nice to meet local owners and their NSX's. the last meet there were only 2 NSX's and it wasn't too bad...so c'mon and show off your ride!!:biggrin:

Event: Revscene.net's Annual BIGGER Spring Meet 2006
Date: April 9th, 2006 (Sunday)
Time: 12noon to 4pm
Science World! Enterance is off Pacific Ave by Abbott
and Carall Street.

Back