• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vegas Golf Course Deals?

Any good deals this time of year at decent courses in Vegas?

I will be in town the week of 11/10 and wanted to get out once or twice.

Seems like last year they were all $250 and up this time of year. Surely with this economy there are some good deals?

Any good deals this time of year at decent courses in Vegas?

I will be in town the week of 11/10 and wanted to get out once or twice.

Seems like last year they were all $250 and up this time of year. Surely with this economy there are some good deals?

Angel Park. I was there 2 weeks ago and the course was in good condition. You'll get screwed with out of state fees, but even still it's a good course for the money.

Also recommend: Rio Secco, Sierra and Red Rock Arryo course.

Angel Park. I was there 2 weeks ago and the course was in good condition. You'll get screwed with out of state fees, but even still it's a good course for the money.

Also recommend: Rio Secco, Sierra and Red Rock Arryo course.

I will check these out. Thanks.

I'm playing Angel Park with a customer next Wednesday.

Anyone played Vegas National? Looking for something close (cab distance) to the strip that I can "practice" on.

Just dawned on me that I have a friend who works for a company that sells golf packages. If it's in Vegas, they only sell to nonresidents, but I believe they sell packages across the country, possibly internationally. I'm not a golfer, so I have no idea if they have good deals or not, but you can give them a call:

Paul
(702)254-3050

Hope they can help...

Levi

I'm playing Angel Park with a customer next Wednesday.

Anyone played Vegas National? Looking for something close (cab distance) to the strip that I can "practice" on.

There is a place at 6730 Las Vegas Blvd close to 215. They have driving ranges and 9 hole par 3. Very reasonable. Callaway Golf Center 896-4100

Vegas National is a nice course. Not very difficult. Good course to go and get some good swings in. Flat and Wide.

Las Vegas National has a nice layout with just enough trees and length to keep your round challenging. Greens can be a little tough to read, but this being early summer, they should be in pretty good shape. My home course is Legacy Golf Club which used to to be a Senior PGA venue. Guaranteed to bring smiles and tears, and only 15 to 20 minutes from the strip in nearby Henderson. Good luck and enjoy!!!:biggrin:

Vegas National is booked for a tournament the day I want to play.

Im playing Angel Park on Weds. Need a place for Tuesday. Maybe I will play Badlands again.

Looks like the weather will be nice and cool!

I played Angel Park Mountain today. Great course. Thanks!

Playing Red Rock tomorrow.

Back