• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Veilside body kit - What do you think?

What do you think?

Check this new body kit from Veilside. Any input?

Attachments

• nsx-veilside.jpg
    nsx-veilside.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,293
I like the F50 Kit better.;) That has a thread on it somewhere here. It really transforms the car, in fact it looks like a transformer. Just messing, not really my style, but others seemed to like it.

That looks too "over the top" for my taste. But, perhaps I'm getting out of touch with current styling trends.

I like it, but not the rear. I don't know if I would ever do it? Maybe if money wasn't an issue, just to be different.

- Z

put me on the terrible list too.

I actually think it is pretty nice looking - not for me, but it has nice lines. Not a street driver for sure though.

I finally gave up on this kit. I can not get over how horrible the rear lights look. If the rear pannel was just one big lens like the stock NSX, I probably would have picked up this kit. I think it would look great in a piano black with no oustanding detail. BUT THOSE DAMN HIDEOUS TAILIGHTS!!

i'm with the "terrible" group.
What's with the Celica headlights?

With so few NSX's in existence, it should be a crime to screw one up like that :mad: OTOH, that just makes the remaining unbastardized NSX's all the more rare and valuable :D

Last edited:
I find it humorous to read comments posted here on Prime. Obviously everyone here is partial to the original form of the NSX. We all own one!:D

I still want to see this car in piano black. Without the crappy doors, wheels, paint job, suspension, and sticker crap!

Did its suspension collapse

It has air bag suspension.

The kit is hideous, the light covers are screwed on. the boot area is poorly designed and the rear bar looks like they stole the shutters of an old english cottage. Oh, i don't like it!

The rx7 veilside kit on the other hand is very nice! The new rx7 kit from veilside will be released shortl, reminds of this one. :)

scottah03 said:
I think that kit looks bad as HELL!! All those punks are just hatin on your ride.... cuz they cant have it!! Thats a bad ass ride!!!

Wha?... Noooooo.....we can have it. Can you? From your 2 whoppin posts I'm guessing you can not.

Show some maturity. It goes a long way on NSXPrime.

Like or don't like... just a matter of taste. Here goes nothing :

I like it, it looks good... for an eclipse or something. They shouldn't mess with the original look of the NSX that much, a little tuning on the exteriour parts (like widebody) I can accept this is just a little too much. It's ok to make from a normal car something like this, but not with an X.

Back