• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Veilside kit discontinued???

hey guys sorry if I sound redundant but this is my first post on this site and I really like the veilside body kit however i heard it was discontinued. Is that true? If so do you know where i can get that kit?

yeah I saw that too omega! What does that even mean? Usually if a product is discontinued it is permanently discontinued but I never heard as a consumer "temporarily discontinued" LOL This is a big deal for me bc i am purchasing an NSX with hopes I can purchase this kit. This would be a real bummer if I cant get it anymore. Any suggestions...

If you have 85k then you can buy Firesun's Veilside NSX with CTSC.

WOW guys that ride is the sweetest NSX I have ever seen but unfortunately I just need the kit LOL MAN OH MAN! If I wasn't buying a house I would be all over that WOW!

The temporary status may be due to many things. I know veilside redesigned the fortune series supra body kit and discontinued the older design. Maybe they are doing that to the NSX kit.

do you know anywhere I can purchase this kit from omega? I can't find it anywhere this sucks maybe its a sign LOL I'm actually thinking to just go with the 2002 head light and front bumper and hood conversion with science of speed but I really love the look of the veilside

Call up Veilside USA.. I believe they have some kits still in stock.. Ask for RAY.. He's a cool guy to deal with...Veilside USA's number is 310 835 5684

Back