• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Veilside NSX

NetViper said:
I am surprised nobody has painted and modded their car to look like this one. I think it looks AMAZING.

f9f227b4.jpg

I've said this a million times and I'll say it again. The mirrors on these GT cars is what makes them. A cut off flying saucer with a mirror inside. And what do we get offered aftermarket? A cinderblock of carbonfiber stuck to a metal twig and a butterfly coller that bolts to factory location. Tacky.:mad: Why doesn't somebody offer this beautiful GT mirror?!:confused:

Just a little blurb about the veilside kit off of their website.

"This year VeilSide had one of the largest booths in the show, with a display of 11 cars, 8 models, a full display of wheels, hard tuning parts, and a showcase of accessories. New to this year's VeilSide booth were the introduction of the NSX Maisty Fortune. The NSX features new body parts that transform the NSX completely with the exception of the roofline. The NSX design won this year's Tokyo Auto Salon Grand Prix, winning over all other cars entered in the show. This win has marked Veilside's 27th award for the Auto Salon shows."

BTW If you go to Sorcery's website and look on the Japanese information page, it brings you to a link about their car. Perhaps, this style of more flowing lines ala the comptech widebody kit , rather then the JGTC "edge" look is the next trend over there in Japan.

Last edited:
NetViper said:
I am surprised nobody has painted and modded their car to look like this one. I think it looks AMAZING.

f9f227b4.jpg

Nobody's asked.

I personally like this "kit" (if you can even call it that) over any I've seen yet. It obviously is the most functional since it is used in the JGTC circuit. IMO, it accents the aggressive lines of the NSX. Makes it look meaner. Thats always a plus for someone like me.

The other kits look like hybrids of other cars.

Just my .02

Attachments

• 20030803-fuji.jpg
    20030803-fuji.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,688
EndLeSS said:
\
I mean, EVERYONE here posts as if ricing up an NSX is the 8th sin\\

Not me..............to each his own.

I am in the market for an S2000 or other convertible, but am considering a second NSX, preferably a "T", to fully mod instead.

I would like have my 2nd NSX modified to JGTC Specs, save for the ultra-lowered stance that would make daily driving impractical.

Back