• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vendor check : Who's dealt with Science of Speed before?

I am planning on buying a set of the TEIN-RAs from Science of Speed. Who's purchased
from him before? Experiences? Good or bad?

Originally posted by burbel:
I am planning on buying a set of the TEIN-RAs from Science of Speed. Who's purchased

I would highly recommend purchasing items from Chris. He is VERY honorable, and is professional and prompt in his business transactions. He WILL help you make your NSX become whatever you want it to be. Chris is a nice guy and I recommend him to anyone wanting to modify their NSX. A Class Act Guy! =) Shawn

I purchased the Science of Speed white face gauges and received very speedy turnaraound. I have also been shopping around w/ SOS for future exhaust & rims upgrades & Chris has always provided me w/ prompt & professional replies & info. Given that the man behind Science of Speed, Chris Willson, is a regular contributor to this forum and that he is very knowledgeable when it comes to talking shop about NSXes & his own tweaked-out SOS NSX, I would highly recommend SOS! Not at all affiliated w/ Chris or SOS, just a satisfied customer
smile.gif

Thanks guys. ScienceofSpeed thrives on customer satisfaction, and we really appreciate the praise! Unique and functional mods are being added daily at www.ScienceofSpeed.com

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

You will for sure be satisfied. You are not going to find better prices for one and second Chris provides great feedback and help. The Teins would be a great setup and I am planning on going with them, so let us know how they work out. Go for it!

Also, there are people that know where Chris lives, so he can be tracked down if needed be.
wink.gif

Honestly, Chris is probably one of the most helpful, sincere & genuine guy I know. Although I have yet to met him yet and we seem to live in the same area.

Even though Chris is a young punk, he's one of the most reliable NSX people I know.
smile.gif

I've know him for sometime and I can certainly vouch for him.

Chris Wilson a/k/a "Speed of Science" is, from my experience, a reliable vendor. His attentiveness is sure to please the demanding NSX owner.

What's up guys,

Even though this post was posted in June, I had to give my 411 to let everyone know about Chris @ Science of Speed, he has been excellent to work with and I have purchased many parts from him and plan to continue to do so. His customer service and product line is top notch compared to many other vendors here and in the current aftermarket world. A definite to do business with.

Ken

------------------
1992 NSX #00015 w/Mod's
1993 Integra Turbo/DFI 550 hp (just sold)
1992 Civic 4 dr 300 hp NOS 97'98' Fastest East Coast G.G.(just sold)
1994 Delsol 350hp NOS
2000 TL w/Mod's new addition =)

"Just can't leave anything STOCK =)"

Ken Ichikawa
Newtyp Tuning

Just wanted to say that I got the parts in a few days ago, and am awaiting the install. Chris, I have been *very* satisfied with my dealings with Science of Speed!!!

i've dealt with Science of Speed not long ago... great service timely shipping!!!
by the way, JGTC exhaust is a must have for all NSXs... FERRARI sound quality!!! beautiful piece of art!!! i would rate it at #1 contender!!!
Dan

Originally posted by burbel:

I too have worked with Chris. He is a good guy. If you order parts that must be imported from Japan, you can expect slight delay... but most likely its something that Chris doesn't have much control over. (customs etc.)

Hey George, don't let one girlfriend find out about the other one...
Back to the original question: I bought the BBS Lm's from Chris, and am very pleased with SOS. At some point I will be getting headers and exhaust as well..
Keith

I too have to agree most people here. Chris is a very attentive and responsive to his customers. I had a great experience purchasing Taitec JTGC exhaust & carbon-fiber diffuser from him. I just had the exhaust installed two days ago....WOW, it's by far the best sounding exhaust I've heard on an NSX!!! One thing though, I have spent most of my free-time sitting in my car reving the engine....it's simply awesome!!! Thanks Chris!!!

I can't say enough about the JGTC exhaust. It brings the sound of JGTC to your very own NSX. Amazing. Thanks for the comments guys...

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

Back