• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vendor info

hi guys,
i need help. i looked at the website and i couldnt find any info how to become a vendor. i have registered recently and im getting my nsx soon in UK (im looking for one).
due to my work i have very good connections with composite makers and carbon fibre makers. im planning to get my nsx fully carbon and whilst doing it i want sell parts which i know they are perfect (either carbon or composite)

so how can i be a vendor on the nsxprime?

any help /signposting much apreciated.

Regards

hi and thanx for the link.
as explained before im planning to get some parts made and also looking into make some parts myself.
but first im planning to use/test on my car when i purchase it. so it will be kind of a private venture because of my passion for carbon and the nsx.
my composite and carbon makers (the ones that i want to work with) are located in UK, Turkey, Switzerland and Belgium.
these are all established middle size businesses and of course i cant disclose their details due to confidentiality.
im hoping to get quality parts, my main motivation and aim is quality.
and again thanx for link.
Regards
Mehmet

we love new carbon vendors!!!! Best of luck in your multi national carbon fiber business.

Turkey?!?!

If you can't identify the actual sources don't be surprised when you don't get approved. I sense Lithuania is involved ...

Last edited:
you are most welcome.......

I'm confused. You say you are looking to buy an nsx but your profile says "NSX Details:
its red and just bought it. i will unveil all tye details and pics when the project finishes, watch this space :)"

Turkey?!?!

If you can't identify the actual sources don't be surprised when you don't get approved. I sense Lithuania is involved ...

Hi again,
Yes Turkey as my headoffice is in turkey as i said i sell carbonfibre prepreg to the industry in turkey and worldwide.
www.spmkompozit.com please check our website. So i can confirm the actual material is used gonna be made by my company SPM.
As i mentioned before i work and live in uk, and i manage the UK & Europe operations and sales.
I sell prepreg material to loads of countries but not to Lithuania (yet).
I didnt understand the Lithuania comment? We have no client in Lithuania at the moment.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if u have further questions
Regards
Mehmet

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused. You say you are looking to buy an nsx but your profile says "NSX Details:
its red and just bought it. i will unveil all tye details and pics when the project finishes, watch this space :)"

oh yes i shud have deleted today. well i sourced a red one in japan thru an agent from uk but the sale fell through and i was hasty and so excited that i put i got one,, unfortunately i wont get the red one, still looking for it and will only be looking from japan and import to uk. if i mislead u with my information i apologies as i was so excited. :-( just updated the profile info....

Last edited:
Hi again,
Yes Turkey as my headoffice is in turkey as i said i sell carbonfibre prepreg to the industry in turkey and worldwide.
www.spmkompozit.com please check our website. So i can confirm the actual material is used gonna be made by my company SPM.
As i mentioned before i work and live in uk, and i manage the UK & Europe operations and sales.
I sell prepreg material to loads of countries but not to Lithuania (yet).
I didnt understand the Lithuania comment? We have no client in Lithuania at the moment.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if u have further questions
Regards
Mehmet

- - - Updated - - -

oh yes i shud have deleted today. well i sourced a red one in japan thru an agent from uk but the sale fell through and i was hasty and so excited that i put i got one,, unfortunately i wont get the red one, still looking for it and will only be looking from japan and import to uk. if i mislead u with my information i apologies as i was so excited. :-( just updated the profile info....

So you will provide carbon fiber to other vendors to manufacture the parts?

my composite and carbon makers (the ones that i want to work with) are located in UK, Turkey, Switzerland and Belgium.
these are all established middle size businesses and of course i cant disclose their details due to confidentiality.

yeah primarily i provide high quality ooa prepreg with pinholefree results (please google the pinholefree ooaprepreg if u dont have any composites knowledge)
and also i have contacts/contracts that provide high standard products. i know my product and i know the vendors.
unfortunately i cant reveal my vendors (at least not yet) till i establish/produce a high quality product. as nature of business the vendors are confidential. we are not talking garage turned into a workshop or some amatuer making parts or any chinese or far east sweatshops. i work with established companies who makes mostly automotive and aerospace parts.
at the end of the day, in order to sell/make profit from a product u have to have good quality products, simple is that.
we are a part of a consortium that produces 2 million squaremeters of dry carbonfibre fabric (tows from Dow-Aksa and Toray) and 500.000 squaremeters of prepreg (made by same fibres and impregnated by Huntsman epoxy resin) per year.
Please google the information and references i have made, so u have a clear picture.
In the mean time if u have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards

Last edited:
Vendor info was linked in the second post. Prior to becoming a vendor for your own carbon fiber parts on this site I'll need to know exactly where the parts are being manufactured. You don't have to disclose it publicly, but you'll need to at least share it with me privately so I can perform some due diligence as there have been a number of issues with newcomers making carbon parts in the past.

Vendor info was linked in the second post. Prior to becoming a vendor for your own carbon fiber parts on this site I'll need to know exactly where the parts are being manufactured. You don't have to disclose it publicly, but you'll need to at least share it with me privately so I can perform some due diligence as there have been a number of issues with newcomers making carbon parts in the past.

hi NSXPRIME and thanks again for the link,
i will happy to discuss details further in private, its not a problem.
just tried to message you but seems i cant message.
please message me or email me for furher discussions.
ps. i am very happy and impressed that you check your vendors, because there is plenty of guys out there to give bad names to the rest unknown or just start up companies.
Regards
mehmet

..........Oz.........

Back