• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Vendor with best priced 02 rear valance?!

Which vendor(s) can get a hold of an 02 rear valance oem or replica at a good price? Or are any group buys running currently? No luck in the For sale section, need one ASAP!

Pm source nsx

Spend the extra couple dollars and buy OEM from Acura of Peoria. Great service, great prices. After all, you can never beat OEM fit and finish! At least that's the route I went.

Hit up source one everybody

i was in your shoes a while back.. i ended up going for the Seibon Carbon fiber tb rear valence... looks similar to the 2002+ and down force w/o the middle fins...

I paid about $490 shipped to my door.. from CORSPORTUSA ... i see the price went up slightly.. but they were the cheapest i was able to find for the time..

There's a thread about the Seibon Carbon Fiber rear valance floating around somewhere and some good information.

From what I remember it was almost half the price as an OEM or DF valance, but it needed to be reinforced by some brackets. I think it would've been the option I would've done if I hadn't had a set of Stacy Spats traded to me.

Back