• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vertical Doors

khappucino said:
haha all that being aside =)
i dont think should chastise others for what they do to their car =)
you can say its fooknugly and what not =) but dont say they shouldn't do something :biggrin:

to each his own eh?
we should make a special picture gallery section for Stock Car pictures.....
it'd be like... oh sweet check out my sweet oem bumper... its soooo hot,
and we'd get responses like omg... totally awesome oem spoiler.. rock on dude...
surely i jest but you get the idea :biggrin:

ROFL..I'm all for that. :biggrin: :biggrin: DUDE!! YOU GOT VOLKS AFTERMARKET BLACK LUG NUTS!! WHAT A RICER!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Your right. I should ease off a bit. Its a little hard to enjoy modified cars once you think you already did a great job designing them in the first place. I apologize. :redface:

You know, not ALL lambo doors just open up. Some open like a regular car door so you either A. dont get alot of people looking at ur NSX trying to figure OUT it's an NSX becuase thay think its some kind of euro sports car. B. If, hope you don't, flip over you can open the doors just fine. and C. IF you are around people who hate lambo doors, there wont be a problem when you step out of the car.

khappucino said:
we should make a special picture gallery section for Stock Car pictures.....
it'd be like... oh sweet check out my sweet oem bumper... its soooo hot,
and we'd get responses like omg... totally awesome oem spoiler.. rock on dude...
surely i jest but you get the idea :biggrin:

LMBO!! That is adorable*~*~ My car'z all stock (minus Zanardi mats and shifter) so I'm feelin' that thread. Rock on, y'all... ;) Have a great night*

Spinner said:
ROFL..I'm all for that. :biggrin: :biggrin: DUDE!! YOU GOT VOLKS AFTERMARKET BLACK LUG NUTS!! WHAT A RICER!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Your right. I should ease off a bit. Its a little hard to enjoy modified cars once you think you already did a great job designing them in the first place. I apologize. :redface:

hahahaha yeah see i get tons of crap from NSX01 and the guys about my Lo Mein Type R Dreamsports CF wing... lol bah humbug :biggrin:

its kind of funny the older i get, the RICEY-ER i get.... lol kinda backwards eh?

MiamiMermaid said:
LMBO!! That is adorable*~*~ My car'z all stock (minus Zanardi mats and shifter) so I'm feelin' that thread. Rock on, y'all... ;) Have a great night*

hahahaha you car is a FAKE STOCKER... you got MODZZ!!!!! your car will only be worth $5 now if you try to sell it, you better go back to oem!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:biggrin:

Hi all,

I was browsing the web a few weeks ago, and came across a manufacturer for Lambo-style doors. However, this one was a little different as it allows you to open your doors Lambo-style AND as per factory all the while using your original doors with the manufacturer's hinges. So this eliminates any problems should your car end up upside-down. As for compatibility, they don't have an official kit for the NSX, but I'm sure they'd be happy to help any willing customers develop one for other NSX owners.

http://www.importprecision.com/faq_vls.htm

Danny

I understand your concern about the door trim panel hitting the windsheild pillar and that IS retarded.I've also looked at many cars with lambo doors at all the shows and also seen doors and fenders hitting the hoods and windsheild pillars these cars are beat from one end to other due to poor installation Lambo doors can be installed properly on any vehicle if you have the right facility.The President of the Sacramento Chapter NSX Club came out to our facility and has seen our NSX that we are putting lambo doors on and the quality of work we do.

If your looking for a place to find custom everything....
Its Johnnie Walker Performance center

Last edited:
They look good on some cars... but since the NSX doesn't have the frame on the upper part of the window in my opinion it doesn't look good. If it did have that frame part then it would look good.

so mermi, you still looking to do this at some point?

I love the looks of the Lambo doors. It just adds that much more exoticness to an already exotic car. But after climing in & out of a Mercielago a couple of times last weekend, I would probably take a pass on them. I did give it serious consideration once upon a time, but I will stick with stock and put my $ in it elsewhere.

Back