• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

very satisfied with these n/a mods...

stage 3 prospeed with rdx injectors including pride v2 headers and exhaust and intake:

all i can say is wow ! can't wait to dyno my car ! this is by far the best bang for your money folks!

many tks to mark from Pride and brian from Prospeed!!!

stage 3 prospeed with rdx injectors including pride v2 headers and exhaust and intake:

all i can say is wow ! can't wait to dyno my car ! this is by far the best bang for your money folks!

many tks to mark from Pride and brian from Prospeed!!!

Will you have a before and after Dyno?

without a pre dyno as stated above the post dyno results will yield little good data.On the flip side just going to headers from the stock yugo looking manifold and conservative exhaust yields a very noticible sound increase which adds to the perception of increased performance.

I have a before and after dyno and got 9rwhp difference its mainly up top and am running rich down low and have a couple of dips so its not linear, but because i live here and Prospeed is up there it will be hard for him to do a proper tune to iron it out.
So i will put a link system in later this year which should yeild similar results from what i can see but give me a better torque curve without those dips.

i started from stock scratch....lol !!

- - - Updated - - -

i plan to dyno my car sometime next week at prospeed...

So the 9 WHP is from adding the Prospeed stage III to your already existing mods?

yes on top of everything else so i was at 254 then we did the swap same day same dyno, i didnt have the correct fuel in her and my tuner growled but still we got more than what we had i just need to sort the couple of dips out on the tune and i think my torque would show bigger improvements which is why i am looking at a new engine managment system. I believe its a great mod from Brian but very hard to get an exact tune on a car half a world away

Back