• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vin jh4na21695s000221

I'm looking for a Long Beach Pearl Blue and saw this one on autotrader located in Danbury CT. Does anybody know anything about this car?.........or has anyone taken a look at it?...........or is there anybody in the Danbury area willing to look at it for me ( unfortunately I'm in CA )

thanks

I've been going back and forth with the dealer on this car for about a week now. At first they said they would negotiate price but at the end firmed up at their list price. The car seems ok. There was something wrong with the stereo system and I don't think the leather on the driver's side seat bolster was well taken care of. I haven't seen it in person but have a feeling that the dealer is not being completely straightforward about the condition.

Hope this helps...

J

if you look closely at pictures 16/17 the right horn button is "pushed in" also. I've never heard of a dealer sticking to their "list price" without moving a penny but this dealer seems to be taking that tactic.........although they have had the car since June and claim that they have dropped the price from $57,900..... Has anyone actually seen this car in person ?

I think they had it listed at a higher price and dropped it but I know they bought the car at a dealer auction so they definitely have less than $52900 in it. I talked to a friend who is an expert in premium used cars and he said that given the time the dealer has had it and the interior/stereo work that it might need, a fair price would be high $40s to $50K. The dealer is being stubborn so I say let them keep it...there will be another one eventually!

J

Back