• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VIR June 18-19

I just had to cancel my track time at VIR. So the Mazdadrivers.com group is looking to fill my slot in case anyone is still interested.
enjoy-

The waiting list was already 20 long last I checked. Nice of you to offer anyhow. Lots of people are anxious to try out the 4 mile Grand East course. I'll be there, along with VBNSX. Anyone else?

Jeff

Jeff A said:
The waiting list was already 20 long last I checked. Nice of you to offer anyhow. Lots of people are anxious to try out the 4 mile Grand East course. I'll be there, along with VBNSX. Anyone else?

Jeff

Jeff are you instructing?

Makes life interesting when we're both on the track at the same time.. :biggrin:

They were gonna put me in but they had already filled up and i already paid..

x

Yep. Yeah, I would think you'd be getting close to instructing too. You were as quick as most of the instructors last time we were at VIR. It'll be great to see you again.

I'll be staying at the event hotel (Comfort Inn), and bringing a small pit crew - my son.

See you on friday!

Jeff

They did have a lot of people on the waiting list at one time. Trouble is this is pretty last minute, and most of the waiting list has already been told that there are no available slots. But I KNOW they have the one I released yesterday. I hope someone can take my place.

enjoy....

Part of the issue is that Dave Nugent is a REALLY busy person.. i talked to him on the phone and he said that for this event he has been getting close to 60-70 emails a day..

if you're on the waiting list.... you're better off calling him.

x

Back