• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VIS Hood

Coz

Legendary Member
We Ordered Rex a VIS Hood from Dali Racing.
I installed it for him today....came out great.

Attachments

• P1010010.jpg
    P1010010.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 331
Here's another picture of it.

Attachments

• P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 291
And another...

Attachments

• P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 262
Very Nice.. How's the fitment ? Direct bolt on ?

Fitment is great...Best I've seen.
Have to elongate the hood arm holes just a bit to center the hood, but no big deal and the hood is excellent in quality.
More impressive is the fact that the lines line up very well with the fender edges and the levels to the fenders & front bumper are great.

Very Nice.. How's the fitment ? Direct bolt on ?

Here's mine. I to had to elongate the driver side hood arm a bit to center up the hood. Otherwise, direct bolt on.

01.jpg

Yes, left Rex's and mine CF exposed.
Yes, had to open up the holes a little for the washer nozzles with a Drimel, then they just pushed in and are held in place by the original rubber grommets.

Jim - looks like you left it exposed CF? Did you just reinstall the black washer nozzles on the car?

Looks great octechgeek.....

Here's mine. I to had to elongate the driver side hood arm a bit to center up the hood. Otherwise, direct bolt on.
01.jpg

Very minor really. With mine it was easy to over come with hood pins. I just tightened down that side a little more.

Looks like you have that same small lift next to the right headlamp like mine. I could'nt get that out for anything:confused: . I did paint mine except the center vent piece.

Looks great!

My car is in the body shop this week for the VIS hood, pins, DF R undertrays and Stacy skirts. The body remarked that they thought the Vis hood was one of the nicest ones they've ever seen from *any* manufacturer! Its a bargain for the price they are asking, highly recommend.

I really like this hood, but I am not sure if I can live with hood pins. :cool:

When tracking the car, it would be a gamble to drive it w/o the pins. I wonder how much of a gamble?

Looks great!

My car is in the body shop this week for the VIS hood, pins, DF R undertrays and Stacy skirts. The body remarked that they thought the Vis hood was one of the nicest ones they've ever seen from *any* manufacturer! Its a bargain for the price they are asking, highly recommend.

I seen a few different types of hoods now and I really think this fits the best I've seen yet. For the price is a must have, nothing else compares to it for double/triple the price.

Share a picture with us when you get it back !

Looks great!

You're only risking your hood, windshield, maybe your car and the other cars around you when you can't see where your going.

Not much of a gamble really if you have lots of money :wink:

When tracking the car, it would be a gamble to drive it w/o the pins. I wonder how much of a gamble?

Back