• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volk GT-Vs black face/polished lip with wild 4" rear lip

I thought you wheel guys might like to see this. We did a custom width and offset to achieve nearly 4" in the rear for this set up. Normally we can only achieve this on a wide body, however, these wheels have beenmade for stock body application! The wheels are 18/19 Volk GT-V with the same satin black used on the Time Attack wheel. Thanks to Daniel for the idea. We have a set in stock if you're interested.

cheers,
-- Chris

GTV187519105-satinblack.jpg

GTV187519105-satinblack2.jpg

GTV187519105-satinblack3.jpg

Last edited:
i'm sort of jealous... more people seem to love them on your display chris than they do on my car... haha... :confused: :tongue: :biggrin:

Sweet! Do these come in other colors? Brushed finish? Diamond Cut? Mercury Silver? Also, will the fronts clear StopTech BBK? Damn, I need some wheels asap! I've got the itch........ :tongue:

hahah.... i just noticed the cat in the rim erick... haha... :biggrin:

Hi Chris

Can you build 11"x19" with offset 48 for Stock 97 rear brake and 8x18 with offset 45 to fit Movit BBK in front without the need of spacer.

thanks
carlo

hi Carlo --

The offset of the wheel really won't give you an exact determination if the wheel will fit a certain big brake kit. Do you have a diagram with the brake caliper or know of wheels that clear now? I believe I have a solution but would need to do different sizing and offset. Please drop me a line at [email protected]

cheers,
-- Chris

Back