• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Voting Request Please

It's been awhile since I've been on but things have been hectic with kids, life, etc. Definitely need to get on here more and catch up with some old friends. I was hoping some of you might be able to help me out with my company's photo contest in which my picture is one of the 10 finalists. The top vote getter receives a cash prize which would come in handy :) The link is below and my photo is titled "Even Saguaros Enjoy Our Views". If you'd like to help out you can vote up to five times per 24 hour period and the voting runs until March 29th. Any votes would be very much appreciated!

http://whyilovearizona.com/agent-employee.htm

How about you make a pledge that if you win the cash prize that you'll donate 10% of it to NSX Prime. It's great that you want to benefit from our support, however it doesn't look like you've ever supported Prime with a monetary donation.

Until then, no vote from me.

Thanks very much nsxot1c.

DocL, I'm not sure that we have donated to NSX Prime before but we've certainly done more than most in support of the NSX community. We've not only helped people investigate cars, organized drives, but I was also the Southwest NSXCA rep for many years and was the chairperson of the NSXPO committee in '05. We've also supported the Bikes for Tots program that was done on Prime years ago and helped organize the fund for NeoNSX to come over from Australia to attend NSXPO. The post was simply stated as a request and if you don't feel like helping out then that's completely ok too as it's your perogative. Lud is fantastic and we appreciate all he's done for the community as well, we've just chosen to put our time and money into other aspects of the NSX community as Prime does get a great amount of support already.

voted.

Thanks very much nsxot1c.

DocL, I'm not sure that we have donated to NSX Prime before but we've certainly done more than most in support of the NSX community. We've not only helped people investigate cars, organized drives, but I was also the Southwest NSXCA rep for many years and was the chairperson of the NSXPO committee in '05. We've also supported the Bikes for Tots program that was done on Prime years ago and helped organize the fund for NeoNSX to come over from Australia to attend NSXPO. The post was simply stated as a request and if you don't feel like helping out then that's completely ok too as it's your perogative. Lud is fantastic and we appreciate all he's done for the community as well, we've just chosen to put our time and money into other aspects of the NSX community as Prime does get a great amount of support already.
Heather did an awesome job with planning and organizing NSXPO 2005 in Phoenix, even though she lives in Tucson. I voted for you again, and great to see you on Prime again despite your busy family life Heather. :)

Back