• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Intake VVIS plate, missing two butterflies. Suitable for gutting for a turbo conversion.

My NSX lost two of its VVIS butterflies into the bottom of the intake manifold last year and I replaced the complete VVIS plate assembly. My old VVIS plate assembly is now just taking up space in my garage.

I haven't inspected the internal threads on the shafts, but the threads on the screws (recovered from the intake) were completely gone. I wouldn't recommend trying to return the assembly to a serviceable state.

However, if you're adding a turbo kit to your car and want to gut the VVIS plate for maximum airflow (see MotoIQ article on this), why not gut a plate that's already damaged and keep your serviceable VVIS plate intact?

https://motoiq.com/project-nsx-part-5-we-dyno-test-a-ported-intake-manifold-and-headers/2/

Fifty bucks plus shipping from the UK, and it's yours.

Last edited:
Back