• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted: 95-97 NSX-T

Hello all-

I am looking for a gem with low miles. Red is out of the question.

My optimal car would be a 97 6-speed targa in Monte Carlo Blue.

I'm not trying to to be too terribly picky here, but I am willing to wait for the right car to come along.

If anyone knows of any 95-97 gems that are not red, then I'd be very interested.

I've got a 97 NSX-T, Spa Yellow w/40k miles. Aftermarket quad-tip exhaust and HKS intake.
Will not last long at $46,000

VA Dealer - will deliver free within 200 miles or pay a 1 way ticket to pick it up.

Originally posted by VTECmaniac:
Hello all-

I'm not trying to to be too terribly picky here, but I am willing to wait for the right car to come along.

If anyone knows of any 95-97 gems that are not red, then I'd be very interested.

------------------
Exotic & highline cars - check out http://www.sportscars4less.com/

Please check out my NSX for sale on eBay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1867684822&rd=1

Thanks,
Richard

Hello all-

Check out my 96 Blk/Tan Supercharged or not, your option. It is listed on the NSX for sale forum.
Neil

I've got a 99 Monte Carlo Blue, 31k miles, still 7 months factory warranty. Targa top, cd changer, tan interior. 6 speed.
Very nice & good condition.

That blue color is very rare. NO listings on cars.com or ebay.com in that color. Only 2 listings on Autotrader.com and both sky high prices.

Asking $55,000. That's wholesale and not taking into account the adjustment for color.
Email [email protected] if interested.

Hello all-

Back