• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wanted: 97-01 NSX T 6-speed

I've been considering an NSX for quite some time now and finally ready to move on the right car. Here's what I'm looking for:

- 97-01' Targa with the 6-speed.
- Mostly stock (an exhaust is fine).
- Clean title with no accident history.
- Would like to find a car with under 60k miles, but I will consider higher milage examples.
- Verified maintenance history. Recent timing belt/water pump service huge plus.
- Black interior preferred.
- I'm not too particular on the exterior color, silver is probably my favorite, with black/blue both being a close second and red not far behind them.

I'm familiar with the market and a serious buyer that's ready for purchase. I'm located in Northern California (Bay Area) so cars within the state are a plus, but I'm willing to travel or make arrangements to ship for the right car. You can PM me or reach me via email at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Back