• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted NSX 91-93 Black

I am in the market for buying a 91-93 black NSX. I have been seriously looking for the last 3 years and have not found anything that I prefer. I have gone to ebay, autotrader, and nsxtrader.com, but there are so many swindlers out there I thought I would try the NSX Prime site. I tried buying this exotic on three different occasions (Black NSX) but came up with a bad experience each time. One person said I had to pay for shipping of the vehicle before I could even see it. Another, said I had to put down $3,000 dollars first before they could let me see it because they where in another country. Oh well, I am very serious about buying a Black NSX 91-93 after three years I thought I would have one by now. We can discuss price later but I am looking at around $19,000 to $22,000. I live in Southern California and I am looking in this area to buy.

Thanks,
JP:smile:

With your price range, you may want to wait a bit and save some more. Any NSX in that range will probably have very high miles, cosmetic/mechanical problems, or title issues. All those past attempts you describe were definetly scams.

I have a black 93 for sale, but I'm asking about 10K more than you're offering. Check craigslist.com, occasionaly deals pop up there. A prime member from the bay area recently had his [red] salvage title nsx on there for 17.5K. good luck.

Back