• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

was I bad?

So as a follow-up to this story... yesterday I am about to get on the highway, and I see some MB AMG63 slowing down ALL traffic in front of me... holding up two lanes... until I pass and then he follows me on the on-ramp. I hear his exhaust burbling... the guy rides my ass the whole time. 3 feet away from my bumper. I stay in the middle lane and go the speed limit. He keeps getting closer and closer. I am thinking here is a total opposite of the M3 guy. This guy is a moron. There is lots of traffic around, and he wants to race. We drive maybe 20 minutes with this guy in my throat. If I tapped my brakes, he would have rear ended me. I finaly slow to about 40 and he has no choice but to pull up beside me. He was driving like such an ass I thought he is going to have some sort of interesting gesture for me. I look over and who do I see but this GUY:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/15L5aIWdCww"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/15L5aIWdCww" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My own 21 year old cousin driving his dad's new AMG. I didn't if I should laugh or beat him... it was kind of funny.

You're a bad...BAD person, David!!!! :D (Office space reference)

I don't see much wrong doing in what you did. If the road was completely clear, you gave each other some space, and didn't really surpass the speed limit by much... then what real harm did you do? If you wanted you could say it would be the equivalent of you guys being on the break down lane and just trying to get back to speed after pulling out of it when no traffic was around, just so happen you were doing it at the same time :D lol.

Also David, I left you a PM reply when you have a chance thanks ;)

I met up with Turbo, our race car driver friend.

I snapped a picture of him as he was about to climb into his "office" for his next race.

00700492.zoom.a.jpg

To the op ,please don't use your parking brake for a while after you get the car into the garrage.I also think its' time for R tires and & - Nos Nos baby too cold& :tongue:

Back