• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Washer clip removal help?

Does any know or have removed the clips securing the windshield washer hose underneath the hood?

There are clips attaching the hose to the underside of the hood and the service manual just points them out as clips. I suppose they require a special body tool?

Any suggestions would help.

*I just don't want to pry them out and score the underside of the hood and possibly break them.

Thanks in advance,

Skyguy

wMTA0MTY0MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Does any know or have removed the clips securing the windshield washer hose underneath the hood?

There are clips attaching the hose to the underside of the hood and the service manual just points them out as clips. I suppose they require a special body tool?

Any suggestions would help.

*I just don't want to pry them out and score the underside of the hood and possibly break them.

Thanks in advance,

Skyguy

wMTA0MTY0MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

does anybody have input on this?
i am having trouble trying to figure out how one of the clips goes back ON to the hood.
it's the one closest to the hinge. it doesn't look broken, but it doesn't clip onto anything:confused: :confused: (i was messing with it, and i heard it unclip, but now i can't get it back on!:frown: )

Back