• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Water leakage through windows

Just would like to know if anyone with targas get water leaking through the windows when you wash your car. Water seems to be seeping through on my driver's side B-pillar. On the passenger side, the window fits much tighter in that area and there is no leak whatsoever. Any ideas on how to remedy this? I know the window can be adjusted but I don't really want the dealer to tear into the door just for this minor problem.

------------------
'00 NSX-T, silverstone/blk, #252

I have the same problem and don't know what to do with it. It even leaks when rain hard. I have this damp smell in my car everytime it rains and it is bugging the shit out of me.

Hey Calvin!

The strange thing is that this happened ONCE and only once to my NSX-T. When I finished washing my car for the very first time, I noticed a similar leak. When I mentioned it to the dealer, they thought it sounded odd...but it NEVER happened again, so I never followed up on the cause.

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Here's a couple of tips you can try;
Unlatch the T-top you'll notice you can slide it side to side (driver to passenger) just a little bit maybe 2~3mm, push it over to the passenger side and latch it down.

Another way is to adjust the rubber bumpers on the insides of the doors, twist them in to
get the door/window to close a little tighter against the seal.

good luck!

Hey Calvin!!! hehe...sorry if this is a bit off-topic..but we're you at the LA Auto Show??? Some Salesman told me about the car that you bought.haha..he told me to go down there and check it out!!
biggrin.gif
funny stuff...I sure love to check out you're NSX...I'm in San Gabriel...hit me [email protected]

[This message has been edited by ExoticNSX (edited 08 June 2001).]

Back