• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Water Temps

Added some Water Wetter over the weekend and the temps dropped almost 15 degrees. I am wondering if those with after/intercoolers are using the product and seeing any significant drop in temps.

91015709.jpg

Armando

Which Water ??

I am wondering if those with after/intercoolers are using the product and seeing any significant drop in temps.

Do you mean........

a - those with aftercoolers use WW in the engine coolant?

or

b - those with aftercoolers use WW in the aftercooler*?

*assuming a water-cooled aftercooler.

Re: Which Water ??

AndyVecsey said:
I am wondering if those with after/intercoolers are using the product and seeing any significant drop in temps.

Do you mean........

a - those with aftercoolers use WW in the engine coolant?

or

b - those with aftercoolers use WW in the aftercooler*?

*assuming a water-cooled aftercooler.

Both :)

I am sure a 15 degree water temp drop along the heat exchanger would effect the intake air enough to be noticable.

Armando

Armando, did you add one or two bottles? Was everything else the same or you flushed the radiator, if so what mix of coolant did you use?

Two weeks ago I flushed the radiator and added 1 bottle of Red Line water wetter with Honda's coolant mix. No significant change, still one bar below middle, and did not help on the track either.

WATER TEMPS.

I'm going to sound like a commercial here, but...... that Water Wetter is truly a great product. We've been in a heat wave here 90's(hot for us). Added the Wetter before my track day.....the temp gauge was DOWN one full mark, all day!!

I used one full bottle only. Give it a try!!

DAVE

Back