• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

weirdest NSX paint job????

Ive looked at a lot of pictures of NSX's and this is by far weirdest looking one I can find lol can you find anything better???

Attachments

• l_b44bbe0049358f0e453c5203486ba207.jpg
    l_b44bbe0049358f0e453c5203486ba207.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 682
  • gfhhg.jpg
    gfhhg.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,332
haha. that was one of the feature cars from the first fast and furious movie. it made a very short cameo appearance.

There was a lime green one that was rather ugly.

Last edited:
I wonder what condition that Yellow/Brown NSX is in? :confused: It's been at the Universal Studios lot ever since F&F came out. I think that was used in the 2nd movie. If you can get your hands on it, might be a good restore project. Last I saw it; it was just sitting, gathering dust, and I am sure rusting. :frown:

Last I saw it; it was just sitting, gathering dust, and I am sure rusting. :frown:

Those F&F people replaced the aluminum body with steel?? damn them! The car is certainly junk now. :wink:

Always a fan favourite:
344477238_fZteu-M.jpg

344477250_idrcA-M.jpg

344477073_MMi2t-M.jpg

Why is it the most butchered NSX's always have the fake roof scoop?

oh man if that car made into the movie it would of killed the good reputation the NSX has

I think that a non NSX owner would need at least a minute to figure out what car is it so no worries. Always remember -> two minuses make a plus.

r those paint jobs? they look like more of an vinyl overlay :smile:

The catastrophical one seeme to have been imola once. Even that alone is blasphemy to a high degree. :(

r those paint jobs? they look like more of an vinyl overlay :smile:

Hear thats the new thing using Vinyl instead of Paint. Atleast the NSX in the last Fast and Furious was good looking...oh wait isn't that a Prime members car :wink:

the black one in the movie is a prime member I believe Im not sure about the blue one:confused:

Skulls = FUGLY!!!

Back